What skin tone do you consider her to be?

For an African American?

Most Helpful Guy

• A beautiful one!
    In terms of skin colour I'd think this girl has African roots but not both parents are from Africa? The skin colou looks closer to a latino girl :D

• Have you seen black people? We range from very light to extremely dark. We can be just about any skin tone. What you are saying is inaccurate.

Blacks call themselves African-Americans but our parents aren't from Africa. It is just a politically correct term to refer to our roots, not our culture.

• @Stacyzee thanks for the additional info!
      Here in Belgium many people from abroad are first or second generation, so they were either born in Africa or an Arab country, or their parents were.
      Only a limited portion of these people are third or later generations.
      Generally when you see someone with a lighter skin colour than you would expect it's because only dad or mom was black or arab, the other parent being from Belgium.

• I dont consider her lighter.
      Light for African Americans would be Alicia Keys , Raven Symone, and Tisha Campbell. This woman is slightly darker than someone that is medium brown tone in the black race.

And no problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Milk chocolate.
    Dark brown.

What Guys Said 4

• For African-American I'd say in between.

• South Europeanish tone

• I don't have, like, a colour chart...

A nice colour, anyway.

• You again?

What Girls Said 2

• Dark Medium just like mine

• Light, cool undertones

• 'Cool' isn't a term I'd use. I'd be thinking more along the lines of 'hotter than the fires of Hell'.

• @TheHooptyMiata... You do realize that 'cool' refers to the shade of her undertones? People can have cool undertones or warm undertones. For an African-American, she has a lighter tan complexion with cool (vs warm) undertones. I wasn't referring to her actual appearance.