Ladies, do you think I should start being a little more confident in my looks?

So, I'm starting to think that I'm selling myself short a little when it comes to physical attraction. At the most, I've given myself a 5/10 rating in the past. Most of my life I've pretty much assumed that "I'm not good enough for her" or "she's way out of my league", but the G@G community has actually helped me. You guys have helped me at least partially overcome my self consciousness. I mean sure, I don't have the face of a model, but maybe being me isn't so bad as I've made it seem. And I have had girlfriends, so obviously there's gotta be something attracting them. Maybe I should start being more confident. Just please be completely honest, don't sugarcoat anything for me. I can take it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not unattractive by any means. Stop thinking that you're not good enough for someone, or that we are in leagues because I think the majority of us really are not that shallow. Women overlook looks often if the personality is amazing, and often times a personality can turn someone who we at first found unattractive to quite handsome, the same way some gorgeous man can open his mouth and swiftly fall to a 2 on that 0 to 10 scale. With of that being said... You're attractive. Go for the girl!

What Girls Said 5

• Your a hottie ;) be confident in yourself for sure! Let's say based on strictly looks if I saw you out, I'd look your way and smile for sure but I'd be to insecure to approach.

• Yes hun! Take confidence in yourself. You are totally attractive. I'd tap that ;)

• You should definitely have more confidence. You aren't unattractive, but also remember, if your looks are a 10 but your personality is a 3, you are a three. Same goes with iif you are a 5 or 6, and your personality is a 10, you are a ten.

• The hottest guys are those with complete confidence in themselves always be confident in how you look :D

• Yes ! U need to be more confident, and u have a great body. Looks are not as important as personality and confidence.
    Plus you can't control the facial features that you have. So if god or nature gave them to you just be happy and enjoy them! :)

What Guys Said 1

• No, don't listen to gaggers, these people are rather just Average compared to outside world.