How does this edited picture look? Pro? Or not?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Looks like shit dear. But you look ok

• Bruh I mean the edit not me.. I edited it more then just black and white

• Softened it to much

• U jelly huh huh?😌😌

• No... not really, it's really blurry and looks like it's been smoothed out a lot, and the quality of the picture is really bad.

• nice...

• Um, nice.

You look cute.

Liked it.

^.^

• It just looks back and white... Not edited.

• I actually worked on it. . not prhotshop, but a simple app.. it original was bad lighting and differant angle and I haven't went to the barber for like 2months lol... I removed some facial hair and stuff

• Oh okay, I mean it looks cool. You just can't tell its edited. Which is good I guess you don't want it to look too edite. Its nice.

• It wasn't for "plz tell me how I look" kinds thing... for me it looks like a pic that celebrities post usually. So im working on editing

• What happened there?

• Waaa

• You look hot, I was talking about the edits

• It's not always black and white... but your heart always knows what's right.. it's about win it lose its the path you choose and we will Carry on POKÉMON!

• Well it's nice but the facial hair is kinda you know... Edited

• How DE fuck you know?

• It's a little bit unusual to have a beard like this 😏

• Aah bruh... that's why it's edited... I haven't went to the barber for like 2 months and I just came and removed hair.. lol

• Not at all. Looks like you took a crap pic and converted it to B&W...

• How bout u send me a pic of your wardrobe between your legs so I can convert it to B-W?

What Guys Said 3

• filters = editing now?

• It looks very amateur. Really, really unprofessional and, quite frankly, absolutely shit photography/editing technique.

• Lol Thanks.. u motivate me

• Cool looks.