I just realized I am really ugly?

I always thought i was good looking, had been getting compliments and all however today after a while i went on omegle and girls have been nexting me, they used to all talk to me and sometimes even show me stuff. Moreover, i tried taking selfies and i probably look below average in them, what do i do? And on tinder, i have no luck whatsoever, even the friend i thought was unattractive has had a couple of matches.

Most Helpful Girl

• Add a pic so we can judge

Most Helpful Guy

• well you can't be that ugly if you've been receiving compliments right?

• i used to 4-5 months back

• fuck man, its gym and bathing from tomorrow then

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Don't judge yourself according to Omegle. People on Omegle look for extreme attractiveness. Not because you get nexted means you're ugly it just means that you don't look like Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling which the most of us don't. You could be good-looking but not a model-type looking if that makes sense. Don't let some web application hinder your confidence like that.

• So you're getting complimented often and then one small, tiny, eencie beetsie remark throws you off your game? Come on dude

• You are your own worst critic really

• Those chat sites are a joke to begin with. Try being naked every once in a while, if they still next you, you have a problem

• Now you have 2 options left, whtwr to give a fuxk about your looks.. Or not.

• You can't be that ugly. Show us a picture.

• pic so women can tell you