Why white girls are sooo pretty?

first of all im arab girl and many have called me pretty and all
but when i see victoria secret show or the hootest white girls i feel so ugly, im like shit to them
so how come a white person who have seen this much beauty call me pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like other ethnic girls and I'm white, there are pretty girls in every race and those Arab guys like them because they are different from what they are use to, I don't like how white girls age later on , most get washed out looking so you have an advantage over them later on

• true thank you
      it just hurt me to see the hate arab men spread it :(

• Same here, white girls are never interested in me so I must be ugly to them in my own race because black an Latina women like me

• life is weird xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Others have called you pretty, because you probably are. There are pretty women from all over. I wouldn't envy though, envy leads to low self esteem and unhappiness. Just be happy being you!

What Guys Said 38

• I find Arab, middle eastern, and Indian women extremely attractive... as well as white women. There's a lot more to beauty than just color.
    All things being equal aside from ethnicity, I'd pick Arab / Middle Eastern as my first choice, I'm a white male.

• When you see things like Victoria secret, those girls have been selected out of all the other women they could find to represent the product. That isn't how most white girls look. If there was a company as big as Victoria secret selling products to a mostly Arab market, then they would search for Arab women that had the same level of beauty.

I think it is important to point out that Victoria secret models are women's ideal of perfection, not the male idea of perfection. On average men prefer women with more curves. Your thinking you need to look like a Victoria secret model is like a guy thinking he needs to look like some super muscular guy on steroids in order for women to find him attracted, despite the fact most women don't prefer men that large.

• I forgot to mention the women in those ads, have an insane amount of makeup, and are heavily Photoshopped.

• Middle Eastern women are the most desired of all according to okcupid statistics.

Any race can be super attractive. I do think white girls are the most attractive, on average, in my opinion. But, I'm white, so... But god damn have I seen some knockout Middle Eastern women. A lot of Arabic women are actually pretty white, too.

www.bodazey.com/.../...ersian_model_12-452x600.jpg

Wew. Honestly I don't see much difference between a lot of Arabic women and white women. Yeah. A lot of Arabic people look pretty much white to me. A bit different.

It's not so much about race. There are absolutely gorgeous people of all races.

• Oh, with the Victorian Secret stuff, you know obviously they're going to be portraying only the hottest white women. They're not all like that, you know. There are a lot of ugly white women, too.

• Those damn white girls. Being all hot n shit.
    Lol
    Arab girls can be hot too. Demographically, I haven't had many opportunities to date many however.

• make me so jealous :D

• I know, they're so gorgeous.
    forums.pelicanparts.com/.../...chick1303784263.jpg

xD In all seriousness, I do think white women are more beautiful :P

• yes me too

• Well thank you :) I turned 20 on November though :)

• i dont come here much :p

• please dont look down on your self or compare your self to those in magazines or catalogs. anyone could look good if they were as photo shopped as they are. the beauty you see it probably only skin deep. to me the real judge of beauty is how one treats the people around them.

• its all in your head bruh

• not my head
      i have seen arab men run after them and call arab girls ugly and stuff
      its all over facebook.. etc

• Wait men call women ugly? Wtf!! Stay away from those type of men then their eejits with small brains

• @Brokenheartedx i dont think I've ever seen a guy straight up call a girl ugly to her face, but on the internet, oh yeah lol.

• Not all are. It's just have white girls have been shoved down our throats when it comes to most movies, tv shows, models shows, various beauty pageants and commercials and magazines. I don't know any race that don't have beautiful people.

• Because it's what you mainly see in the media so of course you might start feeling like that's the ideal beauty standard. In reality, every race has attractive people, don't overthink it.

• I'm Algerian and no offense intended to anyone, have no interest in white girls whatsoever. It's not my preference while actually Arab girls have the features I like (Brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin tone) there's no reason to feel inferior to white girls...

• Arab girls are very pretty too... After all, George Clooney married one.

So, don't think you are not attractive...

• George wife is a white woman

• Nope. U need to sort out that hate you have for black people out. It's unhealthy.

• @isthatarose I don't have any hate for black people!

I am done with; you need profeesional help.

• All girls a pretty in there own way

• the guys who chase the perfect ten model are idiots. i have standard like i won't date lower than what i consider a 7 but to limit yourself to that level is idiodic. I've seen maybe two women in real life as gorgeous as those models. plus a lot of them are too skinny to begin with and arnt nearly as attractive without makeup or photoshop

• Victoria secrets models are souless beauty they are like a very beautiful bottle but empty from inside I don't see them attractive I prefer arab women and I am Arabian too by the way 😛

• There are pretty girls everywhere in the world and you can find many beautiful Arab girls on this site... I'm sure you are too :)

• Every girl is beautiful in their own way

• Just go take a photo with a professional cameraman and get some photoshopping done (which is exactly what they do) and watch how you look equally or even better :)

• I duno, I think beauty is a case by case thing, I've seen some arab girls who've been on the same level of hotness to any other race, when there's something about her there's something about her.

• It's not time to make a change,
    Just relax, take it easy.
    You're still young, that's your fault,
    There's so much you have to know.

- Cat Stevens

• There are pretty girls from every race

• Lol there are Arab VS models too i am pretty sure and Black ones this all in your head girl ! Do not compare yourself to others your life will be 10x better dont forget who told you lol <3 :D

• Because there's more to beauty than what Victoria's Secret or Hollywood says. Males aren't automatons that download beauty standards from California, leaving the women of the work crying in the dark.

• Because those girls have a crap ton if makeup on and have had so much work done to their body its not even funny. And just because they look nice doesn't mean you can't

• Beauty isn't just physical, and it's also subjective

• true but at the same time thats the first thing you see/ know about the person

• i guess thats true, but it still has nothing to do with race, i don't consider myself particularly attractive, but i know that four girls are chasing me down right now, so really, beauty is subjective, it depends on peoples opinions, you might hear a guy one day saying "yeah that cute one, over there" while pointing at you, but another guy saying you're ugly, that's their opinion. the opinion about you that probably matters the most is your own, as long as you know you are beautiful, inside and out, you'll be happy

• thank for your opinion

• you are a pretty question mark indeed. stop whining perhaps you're better looking than that question mark who knows

• Those are models come to America and you will see plenty of ugly white girls.

• All women have their own unique beauty. And Arab women are stunning

• Whateves... pretty is pretty. Color has no bearing on pretty

• Every race has very attractive and very ugly girls

• Because they are white? :-D

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Well what can I say... White girls are hot!! No doubt..

But we have many hot girls in my country too :-)

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 22

• You base White gurls on Victoria secret models? You do realise they have access to the best makeup and makeup artists as well as being airbrushed to perfection? I'm sure some days they'll have a big boil on their faces or bums but we won't know because it's been smoothed away... yes they are beautiful but scrub the makeup away they are only average beautiful not stunning beautiful... Arab women can be beautiful to... we just don't see a lot of them because of the restrictions from that particular part of the world... if you google Persians up you'll see they are just as beautiful if not more so than White gurls... they are sultry with natural smoky eyes and a look of mystical about them... if Arab men prefer white girls then they are blind to the beauty that surrounds them in their own culture.. being blonde and white isn't all that's cracked up to be we've roots to maintain and factor 50 to wear...

• As an arab woman I honestly never felt jealous of white girls in terms of beauty... I've seen beauty and unattractiveness in all ethnicities (white and arab included). And I'm actually glad to be middle eastern since I happen to prefer darker features in general on both genders ( dark hair and dark eyes with golden skin).

• I think are really attractive people from every race. Physical attraction is also going to be incredibly different from person to person, everyone has their preferences. P. S. I'm sure you probably look great

• Err, there's beautiful girls in all races. I personally think mixed girls are usually the prettiest though.

• Don't compare yourself to other girls. Just because VS models are "ideal" and beautiful, it doesn't mean that you are not beautiful. Other people told you that you're pretty and I'm sure that they are telling you the truth.

• They are very pretty but without all the makeup sometimes I find them plain looking. Beauty is in all races but it depends on what you define as beautiful.

• I'm dating an Arab guy and when I see his sisters/cousins sisters etc basically most female Arab girls I think they're so pretty. Seriously ! They prob do think you're beautiful, I think Arab girls have that exotic look going for them.

• Average white girl here.
    We feel like shit compared to Victoria's Secret models, too. Everyone does. It's part of their advertising strategy.
    Pretty girls are pretty.

• You just dont see it. Arab girls have nice big lashy eyes, nice olive skin and curves. They look feminine as usual.

• To begin with not all VS models are white. I've seen black, Asian & other races amongst them.

But to your point, people of all races can be attractive. No race or ethnicity has a monopoly on beauty. There are also individual preferences. Some like darker women, others fair-skinned. Some prefer brunettes, others blondes, others redheads. There are preferences in other characteristics too, like body shape, tall vs. petite, blue eyes, brown eyes. I could go on but you get the idea.

• I have seen many ugly white girls... We aren't as cracked up as you think

• It's probably because white girls are mostly what is shown in media, as far as females go. I actually know a lot of guys who prefer darker skinned women, like you. I think they're gorgeous myself. I'm white, but I would love to have darker skin!

• Girl if you keep letting it get to you it going to eat you alive just ignore it and be happy because there will be someone who will like you that way.

• Dude I'm White and I'm def no Candace Swanepoel. Or Jourdan Dunn (Black) for that matter! VS models are on another level regardless of race

• I generally think Arabic women are the prettiest but I guess it's a matter of perspective.

• Arabs are where people too. So I don't see your issue.

• Not all of them are pretty.

• Everyone haves a different beauty.

• Stop trolling brah. you ain't no Arab girl.

• All races have beauty, it doesn't matter which one you are because you will always have something the others doesn't. Diversity is what makes the world great.

• The ass kissery in this post is over 9000!!!

• maybe because of the climat