Guys, What body shape are you most attracted to, Must Read details?

It's not about race or age, just body shape so if you prefer a certain race or age just imagine them in the bottom body shapes. I know some of you don't care so much about body shape but pick the body shape that attracts you the most please. Also state your race and age ( conducting a poll for sociology class). Thanks in advance.

For some reason GAG wouldn't let me do a poll :/

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• 1|0
  • B, C, & D. But I would smash all except F. Sorry to manly/muscular for me.

Love me some dark meat though!!! ;)

• I'd say A I'm white American

• G: All Of The Above👌

• F, A, D in that order. white 23 yo male.

• Somewhere between a and b

• A and E

• It is not about body type, but about who looks more proportional and healthy.

• E,
    fit with curves
    by like a million fucking miles

• She's not fit, just skinny (her blog says she was born slim and doesn't exercise. F is fit since she clearly exercises and has developed some muscle. When I think of curves I think AB or D

• B and/or D. Not sure which i like more

• E SLIM FIT

• I don't like black chicks. And if you think race has nothing to do with sexual attraction you're deluding yourself.

• I said to picture this in whatever race or age you'd like but with the body shapes

• Well, "Whatever race or age I'd like" doesn't really work in this case since there are no white women with body types A, B, C or D. That's mostly black/mulatto thing (honestly I don't see any difference aside from size). And as far as difference between E and F goes, it's not as much a difference in body type as the difference in physical shape (how toned they are). So, you see you haven't given us much of a choice.

• A B C and D are the same body type

Id pick all... too sexy

• A, mostly.

• A
    -----------

• c is my choice sbbw

• I like A C and F

• C multi mixed race

• B im mixed race

• I like all of those.

• A or E are top two for me. Half way between would be best. Prefer A's breasts.

white, 40ish.

• These are all awful... especially A through D. I never understood why black dudes like those thick girls, they look like freaking hippos