Do you like posting selfies? why and why not?

• yes
    29% (8)7% (2)17% (10)Vote
  • no
    46% (13)73% (22)60% (35)Vote
  • sometimes
    25% (7)20% (6)23% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• No because I'm not egotistical

1|1
    0|0
  • Not into selfies. Just don't like the style.
    I don't really like any kind of pictures taken of me. I'm the one who likes taking pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taking pictures, yes.

Posting "selfies" online, not so much
    I try to stay somewhat passive, online.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am an attention whore lol hey look at my boobies!

http://i.imgur.com/0LlxGcQ.gifv

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't , but you need to take them or people on the internet won't trust you, I think that's fair though.. Sad but fair :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 💁
    Cause I ain't good looking and i ain't photogenic either :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I take a picture my screen cracks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike posting selfies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because I look terrible in all pictures all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't taken a self in I don't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels weird taking one. It just feels wrong. Hell I hate photos of me in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • no because this is
    unnecessary :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's pointless, but I do take advantage of it's stupidity by posting a dumb picture of myself on my moms phone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, because I'm vain.

Nah, I actually don't get complimented that often IRL (whodathunk, amirite?) so sometimes when I'm feelin particularly shitty I like posting selfies to boost me up a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if my makeup is fleek👌🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • I do enjoy taking selfies band I know a lot of people say it's egotistical and stuff and it can be but the reason I like taking them is because I'm very self conscious of myself but sometimes with the right angle and lighting I can look really attractive and that makes me feel good. So stuff what other people think. Selfies for dayz lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yay for someone who thinks the same as me. I'm not pretty / attractive but sometimes a good picture can be comforting... at least for a bit. It's probably not the best idea but oh well...

• No, I'm not self centered enough for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like posting selfies because if I FINALLY take a good one, I'm proud and I want people to see me.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with it, but I prefer being the one behind the camera, taking the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I like reading the feedback :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. When I had a Facebook account, I only had one profile pic I took (at the request of family) and then I was tagged in group photos. I don't like taking pics of myself.

0|0
    0|0