Help! I want to get uglier, what can I do?

Why? I'm tired of everyone judging me for how I look! Everyone always tells me I'm beautiful and treats me better for just looking the way I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut your hair really short and don't wash, you could also add olive oil for a extra greasy effect. Stop shaving yur legs and armpits, let it grow. Do not brush your teeth, and eat lots of garlic. Start eating lbs of lard to get fat and not with any food, just by itself. Buy lard and eat with a spoon all day long. Start smoking and drinking heavily, if you really want to go to the next level and deteriorate your face, do meth and heroine. If you do it, commit! Go hard or go home. You'll have sunken in cheeks and scabs all over your face in no time. The cigarettes will help with yellowing of your skin and teeth. You might need to up your lard though because the drugs will make you skinny, but if you're lucky you'll be drug skinny with a huge gut. Rub olive oil on your gut, so that's greasy too. I think that about covers it, follow my advice and you should look like absolute shit in no time.

What Guys Said 12

• Why?

Copy this woman's hairstyle and cake your makeup on like a clown.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6c23588c99.jpg

• Meth yo

• Hire Scarlett Johansson to stay permanently at your side. That should do the trick...

• Maybe I am Scarlett Johansson :o Imagine that!

• FU! I will succeed!

• Maybe if you said to people that Donald Trump is the only one who can save the US?

• Why do you ant to get uglier?

• Let me punch all your teeth out.

• Be yourself

• I tried that. Major fail.

• Eat, drink and breathe crack.. you'll be butt ugly in no time :D.

• That's easy. Smoke a pack of cigarettes every day. When you are 40, you will look 60.

• I agree. But I hate cigs

• First Question is what do you look like, and secondly, Why?

• Said no one
    EVER!

• Grow some chest hair :o

• Introduce yourself as a feminist wherever you go. Wear an ugly mask. Get really fat. Get one of those orange spray on tans. Get a pixie haircut. Get a bunch of tattoos and piercings.

• Ya I need to get fat. Orange spray tan is a awesome idea!

What Girls Said 9

• Read Invisible monsters, the character wanted to be uglier, permanently.

• Lemme give you mah face

• Take on a mean personality, have an angry attitude toward life and stop taking care of yourself.

• Why do you want to get uglier?

• I'm tired of everyone judging me for how I look! Everyone always tells me I'm beautiful and treats me better for just looking the way I do.

• Don't let it get to you. People sometimes do that to me too when I actually make an effort to look nice, but when I am not feeling up to that and don't wear makeup or do anything special with my hair and just wear comfortable, unfashionable clothes, I just blend in. I still get comments, but not near as much as when I don't put forth any effort.

• Oops, I mean when I do put forth effort, sorry!

• Oh haha?

Why?

:\

• I answered your question in the updated version of my question

• Wut.

• what the hell is wrong with you?

• I'm not sure. What is wrong with you?

• To become less attractive:

Don't bathe
    Gain a lot of weight/loose too much weight
    Look disheveled

There are other things, but #2 is really bad for your health and I wouldn't advise it. Bathing is... necessary I would think. So the best option is to look like you can't properly dress yourself.

• smoke, do drugs. just throw a bunch on makeup on your face.