I have like no boobs.. Do people (guys and girls) care about that a lot?

Do people really care that much? I'm 15 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boobs never stop growing all the way through your life. The heavier you are the bigger your boobs get, if you are a thin woman like me then your boobs are probably all muscle and no fat.
    I'm 21, and am often effected by my small boobies. I feel smaller, I feel less desirable and I feel like everyone is always looking down on me because of it.
    I had a son at 18 and I chose to breast feed, for a while my boobs got 2-3 sizes bigger. Everyone started commenting on my boobs, when I wore an open neck top one day I got complements none stop. Eventually my boobs shrunk down back to their original size, less perky and full of stretch marks. I was even more paranoid then before so I started wearing bras with lots of padding.
    What I learnt was, nobody cares if you have small boobs. In fact after having my fair share of boyfriends, I can tell you that they only care that you have some kind of nipple they can play with.
    My boyfriend/partner has never cared about my boobs, he actually prefers small boobs because they are tidy and don't sag as much as larger boobs do. He tells me that he enjoyed it when they where bigger, but he still loves my small boobs. He wouldn't change them for the world because they are mine and he loves everything about me. Because that is what love is.
    People may not care about the size of boobs, but bigger boobs get more attention and more comments. Some would even be willing to date a woman just because she has big boobs. But big boobs also bring a lot of down sides too like back pain, sagging and attention. Because at the end of the day not all attention is good attention.
    I am proud of my boobs, they fed my child for a whole year! I might be disappointed but they are a part of me and I am not ready to change such an important part of my body just so people will look at me in a different way. Let them think what they think and just be proud to be you!

What Guys Said 34

• Through most high school, one of my best female friends had almost no chest to speak of. The summer before our senior year, her hormones kicked into overdrive and her body made up for the previous lack. I always thought that she was beautiful, before and after. So, for myself, I really don't care if a woman has small breasts. I am more concerned with women who have TOO large of breasts. As for your age, you still have time for your body to compensate, but I would suggest that you see a doctor about whether or not your hormones are at a level they should be for your age. There are a LOT of medical conditions, (mostly due to chromosomes,) that could lead to a hormonal imbalance causing delayed development.

• Most of the girls I dated in high school very likely had smaller boobs than you, and I found them absolutely beautiful. Some people care. The majority do not.

• It matters more how the overall package is. I've seen huge boobs I loved, I've seen completely flat chested girls who looked amazing and I would not change a thing.

• Not a big deal unless the guy has some fetish towards big boobs. Plus, you are 15 which means you still got time for them to grow. Might have a growth spurt or something. No need to feel upset or unattractive about having no boobs at the moment.

• well for 1, you'll grow you're only 15.
    Secondly, are you fit (flat stomach) ? To me fit bodies with A or B cups is better than chubby with large boobs. Seriously.

• Just wait and ask again in 3 years they will grow.

• Plenty of time to grow boobs! And while it's important for some, there are many that prefer small ones. So don't worry about it.

• Your 15? Well that explains it then lol be patient cuz u truly don't know the problems your asking for.. once u get bobs u might as well get a gun too cuz these guys out here are savages lol seriously ask your mom. Good luck

• No, guys will like you. Not all of them, but you just need some to like you.
    No stress about that, the problem is that girls are mean to each other and make others feel bad, not guys.

• I have almost no boobs as well. High 5!

• As others said, you will still have time to grow boobs. Personally, as long as a girl has a slim shape/skinny with overall nice figure (nice butt, legs and flat stomach) I don't mind small boobs at all.

• Well, you still have time for them to grow, and there are guys who like flat chested girls, and I forgot which anime, But Flat is Justice

• No I love small/tiny boobies myself so much more than the big/huge ones

• Your 15. Your not eveb done growing. Don't worry about that stuff yet.

• no small boobs are nice too, don't worry

• Don't worry you're just 15 and still growing 👍

• Not a big deal to me. Big ones or none at all, I ain't bothered.

• No it doesn't matter, either way it's fine.

• Your 15 don't worry about it. You still have years to grow, and anyone that complains about them to you, you should ignore.

• i prefer them small
    just throwing that out there

• You're a child. You are still growing up.

• You'll grow...

You'll have some someday...

• Ni way, it doesn't matter at all.

• I wouldn't care... just because I'm into the legs

• yes I care about them

• No I don't.

• It doesn't bother me really, in fact I find girls with a more flat chest sort of appearance more attractive and natural to me, so there's no need to worry about your appearance.

• Sweetie, you are too young to be worrying about that. But to answer your question i don't think it matters

• No Boobs no date

• and i have no penis. i can relate.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 12

• My boobs started to grow at the age of 11-12 (I was the first girl in my class where you could see something) but they forgot to grow when I was 13-14. It was a rather difficult period because lots of girls who had bigger ones told me to go to the 'boys bathroom' or refused to have me as a friend and said that I was not a girl. Those girls cared about having a B or a C and felt superior to those who had only small ones. It was a rather unhappy time of my life.

At the age of 15-16 I have learned that lots of boys where not mainly interested in the size and where more interested in other aspects of myself as a person.

• No, they don't.

• well based on your profile pic i think you're a guy so it'd be better if you didn't unless you were trans then that would be understandable.

• I have small boobs and no guy I have ever been with has ever complained or made me feel bad for not having larger boobs. They're happy with them because they are attached to me :) so I think whoever you are with in that way wouldn't care because they get to be with you so

• Boobs are pain. Mine are small, but I would prefer mine even smaller. But I'm sure yours will get bigger

• oh honey when I was your age I was flat chested, my breasts grew with time. I'm 27, and now they're perfect sized to me. But it honestly depends on the guy and what sized breasts he prefers on a girl. don't fret, you're still young.

• It's not a big deal honestly :) Besides at 15, you will probably still grow a bit.

• Your only 15 haha you have time! You have time-my tits are still growing and I'm 19!

• omg same. i'm 15 and i barely have any. tbh I think people care (big boobs are mostly put on a pedestal) but not a lot. If you're that worried chances are it's not to late. you're still young and there are natural remedies for growing larger boobs. drinking papaya juice helps.

• Only if u go to bed. If you have a positive attitude and a good personality no one will notice😃

• You are 15, they might still develop more.
    But usually no, maybe a small percent really care about boobs. Everyone else likes boobs. Boobs are boobs, no matter the size.

• Personally I don't care how big boobs are, small boobs can look great and so can big boobs!
    If you take care of your body it's vary unlikely you won't be attractive.(in my opinion)
    And plus you're 15! Your boobs probably aren't fully grown!