What's your opinion on dreads? I'm 5'1, green eyes, blonde hear, light skin tone and was considering getting them but not sure about how people feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dreads. If you want to have and you feel good with them, people who like and does not care will not have any problem with your style.
    From my point of view, don't limit yourself about the fact you have blonde hair (not hear), dreads can fit you well.
    Think about posting a photo of the result, if you decide to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you do it if you want to.
    I don't care what people say about "cultural appropriation". Dread can be wear by anyone who want it. It doesn't belong to one race.
    I've seen many people rock it and it looked good.
    I feel like they are way for blond white women to wear them. You should really look online. Also, you shouldn't do them to small, it kind of look weird I think.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm actually currently growin my hair out for dreads. I love em, but some don't, and there's a degree of upkeep if you wanna keep em healthy. I dated a girl that had blonde hair and green eyes and dreads, and that was the reason I approached her in the first place =P

• I don't really like them. May be okay on dark hair but I can't really imagine them with blonde hair.
    But if you think you will enjoy your look then give it a try.

• I am all in favour of little petite blonde chicks getting dreads.

• good for a couple nights or a week of fun but for a long term relationship i find very few guys finding this attractive long term

• They aren't attractive to me

• I DREAD them! Ha ha!

• It's up to you

• Dreds are hot af

• Over all it is up to you since you are the one who will have them and have to deal with them each day. If you do things based off of what a handful of people you do not know think then you may end up unhappy or you may be happy who knows.

• I love em, I was hitting on a girl at the gas station today that had dreads

• Not attractive at all but they look cool on black guys. Js

• red flag for girlfriend material

• I don't think you'd match them. Try curling your hair or something

• I have them and i love them... you should get them
    i got mine the day before school and they haven't locked yet :/

only because my hair was silky

• Is gag sinking? Hardly any answers anywhere

What Girls Said 2

• It takes a lot of skill to have them and not look like a dirty hobo. It's not for everyone.

• I super haaaaaaaaaaaaate them.

But I have seen one gorgeous girl with them. Just 1.