Do you find this 19 year old White male (Aka Chad Thundercock) attractive?

6'2, 203 lbs
Do you find this 19 year old White male (Aka Chad Thundercock) attractive?

• Yes
    27% (14)28% (10)27% (24)Vote
  • No
    73% (38)72% (26)73% (64)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Tinder studies

"www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot"

Guys girl go for on tinder

" These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed "

0|0
29|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You asking this on site filled with 3/10 insecured unstable chicks who think every guy is out of their league lol what you expected OP, They are too insecured to find him hot because they know he'd end up cheating on em and be the center of relationship and is across their level lol

0|0
    0|0
    • bahahaa fucking love it

• Show All
    • Yup, aware of dadbod, thought it was the stupidest shit to hit the trend. At least they're filtering themselves out lol.

• @BertMacklinFBI lmaoooo. Ded haha Would rep with highest power if we were on misc for that lmao. well yea there's that, its always good to be self aware lol

What Girls Said 28

• lol omg. Potentially good looking but I have a suspicion that there wouldn't be enough room for me in the relationship between him and his ego. :P
    (plus way too much muscle/hair-gel.)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's way too big. He looks best in the picture with the puppy, honestly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, he's too buff.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.

Too much.
    He's a triangle.

I don't like men that muscled. They would spend more time working on themselves, tanning themselves and gelling their hair to spend any time with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, I don't find this attractive at all. Quite the opposite actually. A slim/not really muscled man look way more attractive to me. There is really nothing I like about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find him scary. Intimidating.

0|1
    0|0
  • His face is OK, but apart from that I don't find attractive. He's too muscled, his body doesn't seem real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like muscular, well-built men, but this guy's apparent obsession with his figure makes him seem very self absorbed. There's a difference between strength bodybuilding and vanity body building, and this guy looks like the latter.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Chad thundercock"

*dies on the floor from laughter*

His wayyyyyy to muscular..

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta go with yes, i think he's hot

1|1
    0|0
  • he's got ugly tree branch arms

0|0
    0|0
  • Backingame, why u gotta hide on anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like his body looks like an action figure, it's kind of weird. But his face isn't something I'd look at twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhm No!!! ?

0|0
    0|0
    • So why then you'd swipe right on him if you were on tinder?

• What? I don't use tinder!

• erm... yes
    a fucking lot
    wish he was more natural and smiled though
    looks so serious

0|0
    0|0
  • His body his nice. His face detracts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find him hella attractive facially

0|0
    0|0
  • Yap.
    Definitely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he is attractive. His body looks perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the first pic yeah but afterwards, wasn't sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope haha not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is attractive, but if I met him online I would think he was a catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little too extreme though

0|0
    0|0
  • His face is hot. His body is way too muscular. I prefer tall, thin guys with a little muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • too much muscle in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... something is up with his face. Also too much for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I'm sure he does.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Boy he looks like a happy fella.

WTF, it's like he's wearing a mask. Absolutely no variation in the pain. That's what I imagine a man's face would look like if he literally had a rod up his ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking A i wanna fight him.

no hate, this is a friendly match. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks more like Chad NoCock.

1|0
    0|0
    • More like chad thundersteroidbill
      Hue hue hue. But for real, that low body fat, with just pure muscle only, it's obvi

• @ConsultantIsBack lmao xD I am not sure if its a thing but I read that you can get muscle implants the same way females get breast implants. Your muscle is still gonna be hard cause the implant is put under the muscle tissue.

• He can't seriously be 6'2" lol
    Wayyyy aesthetic ofc tho

0|0
    0|0
    • But too much for most girls. Or too little body fat really.

• Show All
    • Jeff competes in 5'9 competitions. Dude is confirmed manlet.

• Ya manlets gon manlet lol
      I saw an old post on the misc Jeff was caught making an account and frauding a story about how he was taller lol smh

Who are u man? Pm or follow me I'll follow back

• Looks weird.

All that muscle, but yet, it looks like if you land just 1 kick on his waist, he'd snap in half.

0|0
    0|0
  • im glad women view this behemoth of artificial testosterone as unattractive.

if you dont believe me go do some research and learn, but this guys is on at least 4 types of AAS steroids and some cutters. probably for 4-6 months of the year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is wrong with his waisy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol look at these jealous lumps.
    That is hardwork, gotta commend him for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a bone sticking out of his waist? He looks like his torso was drawn by a 5 year old

0|0
    0|0
  • I could kill him in 2 seconds...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats too much :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like they have mild Pectus Excavatum.

0|0
    0|0
  • chad/10. Frauding height tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf this is not for me no thanks too much

0|0
    0|0
  • No since I'm straight... but is he really only 19? He looks way older... I'm 24 and I look like a kid in front of him... he must be like 27-29 I assume...

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah he actually is 19.

• Is it verified? But seriously his body's not natural for a 19 yo KID... not good...

• Jeff Seid was 19 when he posted this pic of himself. Kids who do sports early tend to have good physiques. I've seen teens with similar physiques who did swimming.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfmJ7GlCYAEwdSD.jpg