Why am I bootycall?

Why am I a bootycall is it because I'm a 6 or below the guys league? Am I really that ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is... Why are you dumb enough to give up the booty to the horny ass dudes that use you when they need to get a nut? Your can be more if you aspire to... Stop waiting for immature horny boys to approach you. Learn to approach them and ask if you can hang out on the weekend. See a movie, grab dinner, have a pic nick in the park and just talk and get to k ow eachother... The point of the game in real life is to chase... If you don't make a man work for it he won't put you on the team and mKe you his actual girlfriend... If you give the pussy up so easily.. Your not worth... Chasing pussy is like fishing... Nobody wants a fish to hop n their boat and call it a day, you don't feel any sense of accomplishment... It's like using a cheat code to beat a game... But when you work for it and put all your focus and time into it... The finish line feels sooo much better! Hence you become more valuable...

Here's a true statement... (Any woman that's easily gained is easily lost.)

Meaning If you give me sex on the first date... What's stopping another dude from ripping you from my arms? That your like a blunt people pass around and a smoke out party or somthing... You have to make yourself more difficult to attain...

• Not trying to be a duck but you have to face the truth sooner or later... Gotta learn to adapt or keep being placed in the booty call circle for life... This means you need to learn to not give it up so easy. If your horny get a vibrator... When you make a man work for it you'll learn more about his character and weather he only wants to get sex from you or weather he truly wants to please you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you allow yourself to be treated that way. Next time someone calls you up in the middle of the night to have sex, say no. "No, I'm busy. If you wanted my time, you should have asked me earlier." They will either wise up, or they won't speak to you again (which is far better than being used).

What Guys Said 30

• Simply because you allow yourself to be. Ignore all calls like this.

You're far from ugly, as well. 9 or 10 in my book!

• Then why does he treat me below his league

• Again, any guy will if you let it happen. Just tell him to respect you more, or f... off!

• You look beautiful. Very cute eyes and fantastic hair. It's a natural reaction from guys who are jerks. If he doesn't wanna treat you appropriately and like a real woman then tell him to back off.

• its cause you're hot

to those guys

• Then why not date me why use me

• How tho

• on the Feed tab, scroll down to Questions, then click on Questions that you want to give your opinion too and thats all there is to it.

• Good observations

As a guy I've fallen victim to this. Bang the girl I'm not that really into but give the world to the girl I wanna date. Girls have even called me out on it. Saying there not good enough for me to date but good enough to just have as a side girl. Sadly they were right

I've seen that in many many situations... so you are on the right track for sure with this thought

• You are a booty call because you let yourself be one. If guys think you're easy they'll call you for sex. And they'll keep on doing it until you say no to them. Stop letting guys use you and you won't be a booty call.

• It's because you let be a booty call.
    No you're not ugly you have beautiful eyes and strong cheek bones with a winning smile.

• Err I don't really get the concept of "bootycall" but if you americans think like normal people then trust me - no one would call an ugly girl for sex. If I ever look for a quicky I'd look for a hot girl who look easy. I don't know about the second but you definitely are waaay north of 6.

• What number then

• Still you could give a number of what you think

• Well you'll gonna have to make do with "If you're anywhere close to the Black Sea I'd love to take you out on a date." ;)

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're not particularly sexy to me so I wouldn't find you to be out of my league, no.

• What am I

• You're neither ugly nor beautiful. Just average. But you really shouldn't care what people think. I know, I know, been said before but still remains to be the truth.

• Because you got a big booty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8hbncjYyM

• There is no one person that everyone is going to think is good looking. The whole league thing when it comes to two people is ridiculous. One guy may think you are above his so called league, another may say you are in his so called league and another may say you are below his league based off of looks alone. Maybe women with similar personalities to yours he would not date but would only have sex with. Who knows the reason why without knowing you or the other people involved.

• Because you let it happen, probably.

• Has nothing to do with it. Maybe he doesn't want a relationship with you because has someone in heart but just wants sex until then

• you're probably making it too easy. make urself harder to get and earn the respect of a nice guy

• Yea you look like bootycall lol

• I Can't tell without seeing a picture of you but I'm guessing you're just with the wrong guy

• you're easy and dont mind doing anything with no strings attached

• Because you allow yourself to be a bootycall.

• Do you have a picture to share?

• Because you give the oussy up easily I presume.

• Don't give into then find a guy that wants to date you

• You're not ugly at all, in fact you're gorgeous.

• Damn it are so beautiful, yet you say you are mmere 6! Damn you are 8.5 on 10 anytime.

• Follow me and I'll explain... this is my area of expertise :-P

• I dont know. I have no idea what you look like

• you seem good :)

• you aren't ugly lady

• Just want to get right into the fÜx. Noothing else.

• I think you are pretty. Probably has more to do with your personality than your looks. Guys fuck hot girls, they stick around if that same hot girl is actually really cool.

They don't if you suck.

If you are just a booty call all the time, I would imagine it is because you are one of the following: annoying, clingy, high maintenance, stuck up, slutty, dumb, or all of the above.

• I thought only looks matter

• Well, when you are just looking for sex, yes that's really all that matters... but if you want them to date you then you need to have more than just looks.

• Who called u ugly? Well tbh u r not a goddess... but ugly? Fuck no... u look decent...

• Decent how could I look better like a 7

• So less makeup I could be a 7 or 8

• I didn't see u widout make-up but I believe u'll be... but for GOD's sake stop being so insecure... it won't help u... in fact u'll feel worse day by day...

• Could be a bunch of reasons:
    - he only does bootycalls, because he likes multiple sexual partners, and no partner to him is better than a bunch of partners.
    - could be you're below his league, in his view, he thinks he can do better, who knows why
    - could be that he likes your looks, but doesn't think you're girlfriend material. Could be compatibility, could be how you'd fit in with his friends, could be he is one of the idiots who thinks girls who have casual sex are just for fucking

Honestly, i'd suspect 1 unless you know he sometimes does date girls, and you're pretty sure he's not screwing other girls too.

• But am I ugly like what number am I

• fine, message me :p

• I'm not high enough level to send messages can you send me number or somethong

What Girls Said 8

• Gettin clever with these How Do I Look question titles.

You're a booty call because you let yourself be a booty call. If you don't settle for being a booty call, you won't be one.

• Sorry about looks question its just I read guys only treat you that way if you below their league I want to know if I'm that ugly

• You're a bootycall because you sleep with or mess around with the guys without them having to do anything more like... involve emotions and whatnot.
    Classic case of 'why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?'. :P

• It's because you allow yourself to be. Don't want to be a booty call? Don't have sex with someone just because they ask you to.

• Don't let yourself be a booty call and you won't be.

• don't put a number on yourself..

• You/re not ugly, and it's because you're giving it up to quickly or easily.

• Bootycall just means the guy thinks you are horny or easy or both and will do it on short notice and without a date. You look gorgeous.

• But I read it's because I'm below a guys league

• 2 I don't know

• 2 but you can ask in your own name any old question @tortelina and I can then answer you

• nah maybe it means you re giving out pretty easily