How does my upper body look?

I think my shoulders look alittle puffy, like there is some extra fat there. I've lost 10 pounds already, but how can I get my shoulders less puffy and round looking? Also I don't mind getting alittle muscular arms, so arm exercises would be great
How does my upper body look?

@ConsultantIsBack
any advice for me?

0|1
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya continue to eat clean, wholesome foods high in protein. Avoid white/high glycemic carbs like white pasta, pizza, pastries, and sweets and soda ofc.

For shoulders lift heavy with: shoulder presses, side lateral raises, front raises, bent over raises. Those exercises with good form and heavy weight and lots of sets are extremely effective at building your shoulders. Search those exercises on bodybuilding. com for reference.

Make sure to lift heavy. One if the top mistakes women make is not lifting heavy, throwing around little dumbbells and wondering why they aren't getting toned. You have to kill your muscle fibers, set after set, after set to grow and get toned. Don't women about "getting muscly" no one accidentally gets jacked, and most women lack the hormone profile to get jacked anyways.

Your wise in focusing on your shoulders, they really bring out a good frame I think, good luck!

1|1
    0|0
    • Ok thanks so much, bro

• Show All
    • hell yea man <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I must be going blind then.. Because I cannot see a miniscule of fat anywhere.

2|0
    0|0
    • Really?
      Well I guess I am comparing myself to super skinny girls

• Show All
    • @Rufus335 .. Absolutely Right.. Thank you for correcting me.. And am very sorry indeed for any confusion.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for the MHO. xx

What Guys Said 13

• it looks normal

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people may like skinny people but to me you would look perfect like this :D

1|0
    0|0
  • @consultantisback only you can think its cool to save average chicks

1|1
    0|0
  • Seems ok to me

1|0
    0|0
  • looks good to me 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • your boobs look incredable :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • looks average type

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great

1|0
    0|0
  • Remove the pads beneath the violet cloth... and lets see again...

1|0
    0|0
    • The pads?

• Show All
    • Ok i'll follow back and message me then dear

• Lol follow me then

• good (y)

1|0
    0|0
  • wtf is a little puffy shoulder?

I don't see anything weird here. I thought a small P Diddy was growing on your shoulder or something.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Shoulders are supposed to be round lol. You look fine don't see anything to worry about

1|0
    0|0
    • I just mean like they are to poofy and it's like extra fat or skin there

• giirl swimming helps you a lot
    like you have no idea

1|0
    0|0
    • that's true too

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack yup ^^

• I was just suggesting but you should learn though cs it comes pretty handy.
      and you can swim in indoor pools

• I think your upper body looks just fine, so don't worry

1|0
    0|0
  • Um.

You are alright, there is nothing to worry about I think.

:\

1|0
    0|0