What is the minimum height for a guy to have respect in the world of dating and social relationships?

U know, minimum height to be seen as a strong, alpha male and all. I am 5'9 (175.5 cm) in the night and 177 in the morning and i feel like i am too short.

how come no answers
few more answers please?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not too short. 5'9 is a great height. I prefer my guys to be at least 6'3 but I'm really tall. Be happy with what you have man 😄💜

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think that is all it takes to be an alpha male, you have yet to learn boy.

• i am just 20 as of now and working on getting better everyday, i want to know if the uncontrollables are fine

• 5'9" is considered average height in the United States, according to internet statistics.

• still more than what i thought i would be, most men in my family are 5'3-5'7'', everyone is short

What Girls Said 4

• Isn't 5'9 average height for guys.

• That's what they say, but I think it's more like 5'8 if u actually look at medical records and not claims of people. Most men and women are delusional about their height. If u met me, u would probably think I am 5'10 or 5'11 going relatively by what other people claim to be. This is what I have experienced, I TOWER over "5'7" " guys

• Height isn't very important to me unless you are like below 4 feet tall or above 7 feet haha and even then i don't think I'd care much (my current crush is 5'3")

• 5'9 works for me! Though I am totally confused about how you can be a different height in the morning and at night

• We lose a little height at night, in my medical record I am 177 which was measured in there morning but measuring at night its 175.5, our spine compresses throughout the day

• Depends on the hight of the girl. For example I am 5ft so I'd be more than happy with someone of your hight. But if I were 5ft 7, I'd want someone with a bit more hight to them, it'd make them see more attractive in a way.

What Guys Said 7

• I think 6ft is the ideal. Height matters a lot to them. I remember a study that found a guy who is 5'9 needs to make an addittional 50k a year to be equally as attractive as a guy who is 5'11.

• I am not worried about attractivenes, I stand next to decently built 6'2" guys all the time at the gym and face and build still make me stand out somewhat, its more of a respect issue

• It doesn't matter. A girl will date a midget if he can make her feel good when she's around him.

• 40.media.tumblr.com/...9fj3nq7QU1qfsmlwo1_1280.png
    Krillin is 5' and he's a player!

• 5'9 and 175.5cm do not match. 5'9 = 179.9cm and 175.5cm = 5 3/4ft. Lets say you are not the minimum height to be seen as a strong alpha male then what are you going to do about it. Not like you would be growing to the height you would need to be seen as a strong alpha male. There are women out there that like guys your height so why worry. Look at me I am 5'4 or 164.6cm and I have a wonderful girlfriend of over 2 years who is taller than me.

• u got it wrong, 5'9'' is 175.5 cm, 5.9 is 179.9, a feet is 12 inches, but 5.9 would be on a scale of 10, 175.5 is 5.757, multiply by 1.2, 175.3 is what is exactly 5'9'', 164.6 is 5'4.8'', so a little less than 5'5'' which is 165 cm.

• i have been suicidal over my head cirumference no kidding and i judge people, even my professors on looks these days, my life has become a shithole

• You need therapy if you want to kill yourself over the circumference of your head. If you had an actual major problem to deal with then what would you do. You should work on being a better you before worrying about being seen as an alpha male or not.

• girls dont want to admit that they are superficial and prefer guys 6' and up

• what if i am good looking and will later build a good body, even at the gym next to 6'3'' guys i stand in good posture and look more 5'10-5'11'' next to them though stadiometer says 5'9'' so i guess i have good posture and wide shoulders. can that change the equation? In fact there is virtually no difference between me and honest 6' guys when we stand together (i met a bollywood celeb who is 6' acc to google, i was reaching about his hairline)

• most body builders are 4-6. male models are photoshopped

• no way is a model with a 6 pack getting away with it from 10-12% and if they have a ripper at 8 percent then they must be jacked.

• I'm only 5"6', so nobody wants me. Forever alone.

• Look... if you want someone worth your time, you need to find someone who likes you for who you are, not what you look like