Guys, Is My Body Ok?

So I'm just curious right now what guys think about my body. Trying to settle and argument here. Be blunt, be brutally honest, and GO!
Guys, Is My Body Ok?

64

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 63

• Overall, you look healthy and natural. The breasts are a little too large for my preference/taste. Stay active and have fun is all I can suggest!

• Wow, too big? Thanks for the honesty! Personally I agree there, but I don't think my boyfriend would be too happy if I got a reduction XD

• Lol... I imagine that was one of things that attracted him in the first place, probably not a good idea regarding the reduction!

I aim to be honest, and it takes a lot of guts to post a picture on here and be able to take the comments that people shell-out, koodos to you!

• Thanks. And again, thanks for the honesty! :)

• Your body is more than ok. Most will say that you have much fat for their taste and maybe they're right. But judging from this photo, you're still sexy and shouldn't worry about it. A skinny girl can't have the boobs you have. You can always work out and improve yourself.

• Actually when I workout my boobs get bigger from my pec muscles being toned. Most of that fat is just water weight on top of muscle from not working out. I'm naturally muscular, so when I workout I end up weighing more than when I'm a lazy potato. I know I look fine, hell my boyfriend thinks so, I just want to start running again and I'm wondering what parts of my body to work on. Thanks for being sweet!

• I honestly don't see what the guys are talking about, if there's any fat, it's very slight to me. Just a little body toning would fix that. I could still get very turned on if my girl showed up with me with that body (like i am already now).

• If you are happy with your body so don't give a fuck about others opinions... you got every parts of you working at 100% so feel yourself lucky dear! Be proud of who you are as everyone is not as lucky as you but still we are all unique...

Have a nice day... tc

• Oh I don't mind my body much. My boyfriend tells me I"m beautiful every day too :) I'm just starting to work out again, so getting a completely unbiased opinion on the parts of my body I should work on. What better way than asking a bunch of guys on their computers who feel fearless behind the anonymity?

• Yep i understand your point but still follow my advice... always be yourself as your boyfriend likes you as you are... so don't make him doubt about this while trying to amend changes! Am a simple mauritian and to be frank don't ask others about you.. it shall be a reverse psychology!
      Live your life girl and know that death catches us soon or later... and i dont wish anyone to regret of not loving themselves after the slumber...

• Too much body fat for me

• Now what area would you say I should work on the most?

• Thanks, and don't worry, by all means, brutally honest. I know I have water weight and fat on me from being lazy.

• With some lifestyle changes you would have a banging bod!

• it's ok. Bad angle in this photo. I imagine it looks better in a different pose. I would say you are average. Not too hot, not too ugly.

• i think you body looks great

• whats the argument?

its fine d00d

• A few friends of mine have a running bet on what the answers will be. It's my body, we're just hanging out and guessing what guys are going to critique on me. Honestly nothing anyone critiques is going to be taken in any negative light. I'm planning on starting up running again, quit if for a few years now. Just seeing what I should work on.

• I could only do it if I found a running buddy honestly. But sadly very few of my friends and family are really into the whole running thing. The girls who are into working out are only into yoga, which is just too easy and not enough of a workout for me

• it all sounds good, as long as you're doing something thats great. just sucks that you have to wait on that treadmill is all.

• No identifiable imptovements to be made.
    A beautiful body.

• Mademoiselle, you have a great body

• This is a terrible pic.

makes your tits look big and accentuates the size of your gut.

take a pic sitting vertically , this makes everything look larger than it probably is.

• Looks damned good to me!

• Yeah, it's... okay.

• Sure, it looks great.

• this photo is actually gratifying but I would consider you fat. A lot of guys prolly consider you average

• I post a lot on these type posts, you can see in my profile history. I've never said this before but for my tastes, your body is actually perfect. Thank you for the post :)

• It's ok, you would look better if you were about 15 lbs lighter give or take.

• Nope, you are very fat

• It's good

• You look chunky but have nice shape... great potential for a model type body. I'd say eat less workout more and NO SUGARS! You'd be hot

• Looks good to me

• well the right kinda thing i needed right now, anyways you could try toning up that great chiseled body a bit

• too many clothes on it

• I think it's nice

• A little chub around the arms maybe but nevertheless its a luscious body

• You have a hot bod girl :D.

• Very feminine and desirable ;)
    Probably what the majority of men prefer.
    Be happy.

• Yeah, I guess.

• Kinda fat. 5/10

• Now out of curiosity, what bits would you say I need to work on?

• Just lose a little belly fat and you'll be hot. I mean, you're still within what most guys would call 'attractive', you're not obese or anything. I'm just very picky. :D

• lol, yeah, the thing that sucks is I'm naturally muscular, so whenever I"m in shape I actually gain weight in muscle weight. It never fails, I workout, I gain weight from muscle. I stop working out, I get a little belly pudge but actually lose weight.

• You're body is sexy and attractive

• More from Guys
    33