Guys, Do Guys find big crooked noses ugly on girls?

Hello there, here to ask a stupid question that has been in the back of my mind for a long, long time.
I have a large nose, no joke. I hate it, obviously and just try my best to ignore it whenever I look at my face.
Not only is it as long as a bloody train track, but I've noticed it is wonky. Great.
So, I was wondering if guys are put off by the nose and categorize me as ugly because of it. I'll post some pictures so you can see.
I'm not exactly the most normal looking person ever and quite a few people stare at me, I'm tall (5ft8) and thin, have (so people have told me) giant eyes and no hips whatsoever. Wasn't I blessed... not. I don't care if you say I am ugly, I would just like someone to be up front about it, without all the bullcrap.

Hope you are all good
xx

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only see what you are talking about BECAUSE you pointed it out. If you posted that picture just asking about how you looked... I don't know that I would have really zoned in on your nose. I think you're pretty and your nose wouldn't change my mind about that. There may be people that disagree with me, but everyone's different. Sometimes guys will say a girl is too short, too tall, to fat, too thin, to dark, to light, etc, etc... and everyone's talking about the same girl. There's a million guys that would do anything to be with you; so the only person that will have an issue with your nose is probably YOU. Good luck!

• Thank you so much @cobrar97 I really appreciate your comment. I like your point on everyone has a different opinion on everyone, made me think.

What Guys Said 19

• I mean, it's not really ideal but I think it looks good on you. A strange nose can give you character and set you apart from the crowd. Sometimes is can be unattractive, but I think you are pretty and it works well for you.

• @gusgus636 haha yeah it isn't ideal at all. Yeah I never thought of it like that, I guess who wants to be the same as everyone else? Thanks you very much, I really appreciate your comment :)

• For sure. You girls are way to hard on yourselves. I mean I am not the best looking guy in the world, and I have been losing my hair in recent years, but it could be worse. I could have a weird shaped head. Luckily my head is nice and round, and I don't think I look that bad with a shaved head. And my girlfriend seems to agree, haha!

That being said, when I started losing my hair it was a HUGE deal for me. I was very insecure about it. Then one day I just didn't give a fuck anymore, and decided to shave my head. I got some shit from people for a few days, but then nobody cared anymore.

You are still young, and guys and girls your age can be really cruel. Just wait in 10 years you will have grown into your body, and you will have found plenty of guys that were interested in you. And you will start to notice that everyone has something they are insecure about. I think a big nose will be the least of your worries.

• @gusgus636 That's great that you overcame it and got use to it, but your girlfriend said she liked it, so that is all that matters. She's a keeper. I see what you mean (about having a round head), maybe a shaved head was meant to be. I think a shaved head can really really suit some people and you are probably one of those people, seeing as your friends don't notice it anymore and you have grown to like it. Girls are hard on themselves, but so are guys, and you just demonstrated that in your comment. I guess you grow to love yourself over the years. :)

• Yes, you're otherwise attractive so it doesn't matter. No one is perfect (in fact, I could argue that it's the imperfection that makes us individuals and interesting). Everyone has at least one thing about themselves that they don't like and wish they could. So in the end it wouldn't turn me off.

• You are pretty and should not worry about your nose.

• It's not a deal breaker

• it looks fine, don't worry

• I think you're very pretty and your nose is cute

• yeh i dont care

• I'm kind of biased here but here's my answer. Your nose is fine but it can be better. Would you be more attractive if you had surgery on it? I think so. I'm pro surgery so I'm definitely biased. There's things about me I don't like that I wan't to fix and that's how I look at it.

Guys will like you just fine. The most important thing is being able to love yourself unconditionally and accept anything "wrong" you think you might have. It's something I can't do, can you do it?

• Your nose looks cute, don't worry.

• Off putting is what I would say.. but some people really dig it.. (The nose, but not in that sense)

• Some people are actually really turned on by crooked noses, must be some kind of fetish.

• Cute nose, gorgeous eyes and coy smile. you are fine ;)

• That's simple get a nose job if it makes you feel better about yourself. by the way you ain't ugly.

• its just nice looking

• Aww i like it

• Not on you

• well, thank you for the feedback @Built2Last :)

• @Built2Last Yeah I am very thankful for all of your replies, I'll try not to focus on it so much. haha yeah "focus on what is working for you" I like that, might use it when other people are feeling down. Thanks man :) x

• I got a flying broom and a black pointy hat...

• I think your pretty theirs nothing wrong with you

• wow, thank you very much, that makes me feel a lot better :)

• @Anonymous sorry about the late reply. You can't say that, you're still young! haha being a teenager isn't always a great phase. Hell yeah haha I just want to be an adult already!

• It's okay and yeah once you turn 18 your an adult I was wondering do you have an email address

• ha you're good you're just different like I am i'm skinny