Girls, is 5'9 a bad height for a guy?

I know there is more than height in the attractiveness of someone, but is 5'9 okey? Would you "have" to think about it? Or no... it is neither tall nor short so you would not even factor it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'9 isn't particularly tall or short. Of course there are girls who primarily like tall men (guys over six feet) but there are also girls who don't care. I personally care most about confidence. I'm way more attracted to a guy who's barely above 5 feet but carries himself like he's big stuff than a guy over six feet with a weak personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6'3 or move to china OP

• how tall are you lol?

• so basically 6'3'' he he, impressive man, i wish i was that blessed too lol, i am china's neighbour XD indian and there are tall people here too and china as well by the way, try thailand or phillipines next time :D

• This.

Its over

What Girls Said 18

• Nothing wrong with it.

• Um no, not at all.

You should want a girl who will like you not just for your height, that's the advantage you have over the other guys. Believe me, if you can find a girl who likes for your looks and a few of those loving traits as well you're a lucky man indeed.

Haha.

• its subjective, i'm 5'7" and prefer 5'11 and up. dated 5'10. 5'9 is too close to me for my taste.

• 5'7 is above average height

• i am 5'9'' and tbh, people who have usually claimed to be 5'7 or 5'8'' have been noticeably shorter than me and tell me i am 5'10-5'11'' which is bs acc to the stadiometer, i should have been much shorter than this celeb who is 6' acc to google but there wasn't much diff, so i think most people tweek their height by an inch or 2.

• I'm 5'8 and would totally have no problem with this height. I would date guys shorter than me too.

• No. If you care about having a girlfriend that is shorter than you, you shouldn't have a problem I suppose. I'm 5'10 and I use to care about having a boyfriend that was taller than me but now it doesn't matter as much. I still have a I'd be okay with dating a guy that is 5'9. If anything I find height as a bonus.

• There are tons of short girls who wouldn't even notice haha

• 5'9'' is an attractive height to me. I'm not very tall, so its all good to me lol.

• Definitely a pretty nice height.

• For me personally not but i'm 5'1.
    But i would understand that a girl who is 5'10 for example might disagree.
    😊😊

• Nope. I'm really short so since 5'9 isn't too tall, it's pretty great height for me actually.

• I'm only just over 5 foot so to me that's pretty tall !

• I don't care about heights. I'm a shorty anyways though

• That's not too short no, you seem pretty average so it's not a deal breaker no, I know plenty of girls that are taller than their boyfriends and it hasn't effected their relationships, so don't put yourself down:-)

• I am 5-9…its ok, i just wouldn't wear heels on a date with you unless you liked that

• most women are short it's a fine height. you don't have to be 6'0 to be considered attractive.

• Well, I'm 5'8-5'9 and I've found tons of guys my height attractive :)

• For me, that's perfect. But I'm not tall. Most tall girls will want a taller guy.

• Taller than me so it's fine.

What Guys Said 6

• Lol it depends completely on the girl, a girl I liked was taller than me and I'm 5ft 11 and she was fine with. It... it matters on the girl. 5ft 9 is a good height actually higher than the total average in the world for male. Let face it too if your dating a 5ft girl anything is giant for... Heck some girl dislike when guys get too tall. This is based off the information my older sisters told me when I asked them

• you should have no issues with your height. I am about 5'9-5'10 and have zero issues with height as far as woman's concerns. Maybe if she is over 6ft but that's not common and really probably wouldn't matter to her. Usually tall girls are desperate for whatever comes their way b/c most guys rule them out. Just a tip ;)

• Its at best "acceptable" but its rarely preffered.

• 5'9" i fucking wish your only 1 inch below average I'm 5'4" try asking it for that height.

• Im 5'8 dude. I think your ok. But other might say not.

• There are those who like your height and those who do not