Which dress should I wear to my senior prom? Help please?

Guys & girls i need your opinion. Which dress looks more mature & NOT childish. Also, guys, which one would you rather see your girl in? Ladies , Which one would you rather wear?

Dress number one?
back of the dress

OR
Dress number 2 .

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• wow that's hard. they're both gorgeous. this depends on u body type. the second dress would look better if you're more on the slim side, with some curves to make that dress pop.
    the first one is more if you want to create balance in your shape. if you aren't that curvy and you want to create the appearance of a fuller bottom half, wear the first one =]

What Guys Said 1

• If you're fat, dress one. If you're skinny and have a nice butt dress two

What Girls Said 8

• It looks like you're shopping on sites that drop-ship from China.

In that case... well, let's just say, you're best off avoiding anything that's too fitted, where the structure is crucial. Because yeah. (:
    You get what you pay for.

It's also possible that you could get really lucky, and that either dress will look stunning.
    But... the risk of an oh-hell-no type of fit, and/or an embarrassing wardrobe accident, is higher with #2 than with #1.

• I would rather wear the first one, but you want the more grown up dress, so I recommend number 2.

• Personally I would go for dress No.1 because I like the skirt arrangement a lot more.. Of course with either dress you need to make sure that you are able to go braless.

• I like number two. It makes you have curves and it would make your booty look nice!

• The first dress.

• I'd not wear either personally buuuuut I think the first one is nicer of the two!

• i am in love with dress 1

• Dress 1 in a different colour.