Do you think 98lbs for a 5ft2 female is at the lower end of healthy? I currently weigh 200lbs but would like to lose 102 altogether?

What are the best fat burning exercises to start off with?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not unhealthy. It is actually ideal and extremely great. You will feel much better after you attain your goal.

The #1 thing is discipline. You have to be in the right state of mind and not give up no matter how hard it gets.

Dieting is more important to weight loss than exercise, unfortunately. It is simple math. Foods are loaded with calories whereas exercise, even intensive, can only burn so much. In order to lose weight, you have to consume less calories than your body is using.

Settle on a good number of calories per day and follow it religiously no matter what. You may ironically need to start eating out more since you can't really count the calories in a home cooked meal, but it will work.

From there really the only weight loss exercise you need is a treadmill. Running and/or even speed walking on incline burns a massive amount of calories.

After you lose the weight, you can focus on toning up.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Start off with what dress size would you like to be not how many pounds you lose... the reason dress size rather than pounds is because if you lose a tonne of weight you find that weight doesn't suit you you will begin to gain weight again...

I lost over 2 stones, that's 28 pounds not being big but I was chubby I was a UK aize 14...

I changed my diet- I swapped juice for water.. I ate the same meals I always did but in smaller portions.. I drank ice water to curb hunger pains and I exercised.. within 3 months I lost 28 pounds... don't lose weight to fast by starving yourself you'll end up with a saggy arse and your boobs might sag as well (no one mentions that part) you take it slow and you exercise, I find a good dance around the house going crazy dancing is just a better workout than the gym plus it's fun.. withon 12 weeks you'll be 2 stone lighter, you'll be fitter and you won't be eating a full McDonald's takeaway meal you'll be lucky if you finish half.. your aim is to fit into your ideal dress size not how many pounds you lose..

What Guys Said 5

• first best thing you can do, change your diet to a more healthy routine.

• Link covers:

- Proven, effective exercise routines
    - Diet
    - How to lose weight
    - How to gain weight
    - Supplements
    http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

• You have quite an ambitious goal you are going to need rock hard determination based on your height and weight goals (if I've calculated correctly) your BMI would be around 17.8 which is underweight a healthy weight would be 103lbs to 136lbs so maybe you should reconsider your goal,

• Furthermore don't do a quick few months of torturous burning of calories, you have to change your lifestyle and your body needs to adapt to the amount of activity you will do with quick weight loss you go back to normal and put all the weight back on quickly.

• I suggest eating more and/or exercising.

• Shoot for 115 lbs with more muscle rather than a stick thin 98. Build up your booty and legs and cardio is best for burning fat. Eating healthy is also important. Try to eat a lot of veggies and lean meats and drink a lot of water.

• Sex burns fat tge fastest! Hope this helps

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'2 and 115-120 is my healthy weight. We're all built very differently so just by height alone isn't enough. Ask your doctor about what he/she thinks would be healthy for you?

• If you lose that much weight too quickly your body may go into shock and you might become infertile.

My friend was 135 lbs and 5'2. She went to 109 lbs and lost her period for a year. That is seriously something you need to monitor when you want to lose a significant amount of weight.