What do you think about this skirt?

What do you think about this skirt?guys what do you think of it? would you let your girlfriend wear it? and what would you think of a girl wearing it?
and girls would you wear it? if yes to where and if not why?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I think of it? I really don't like the look of it in the first place tbh. The fashion of it is kinda meh 😅

Would I let my girlfriend wear (if I had one)? Considering it seems pretty revealing, I would really rather not. It would be a slightly upsetting tbh if she went out dressed like that.

What would I think of a girl wearing it? If it was just a stranger, I'd probably be like "well, whatever floats your boat." Like I said, it doesn't look appealing to me. I may inadvertently judge her if there were kids around that could see her though lol
    As mentioned by another person though, I wouldn't be surprised seeing that a rock/metal concert though xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I was thinking it might be okay if you had cool leggings underneath but it's not very well constructed. I think you could do better.

What Guys Said 24

• In the right setting, like a rock concert or club, it would be ok. She couldn't wear it to the mall or if im not around. i think it's sexy and it does reveal to much. just enough t get attention if thats what she is going for.. as long as she comes home with daddy, daddy like.

• Can't tell if that view is the front or the side. It's all good in bedroom but if she try walking outside with that..
    GET OVER HERE!!!
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...ion-get-over-here-o.gif

• I don't like it. It just looks stupid.

• I would not let a girlfriend wear that but would like seeing it on another girl. Not hypocritical, just protective.

• Looks weird. I don't like it.

• Uh, I'm sure it has it's time and place. Just be prepared to get hit on by lots of idiots. Maybe a good one will approach. Can never know!

• looks like a pair of sneakers

• Looks good but couldn't wear underwear with it

• Looks like something from Mad Max.

• It sucks.

• I love it and I would love her to wear it... she has worn skirts similar to this before...

• Oh give me a break. That isn't a skirt, its some pieces of rag laced together. It's awful.

• Well... it's not bad

it might not look the same if my girlfriend wears it haha

• i think its sexy but i won't let my girl wear it outside, a girl wearing it means she ain't got a man

• It's too sexy

• It looks retarded.

• No becoz half you is naked lol

• Super hott

• I'd say sexy one :P

• Sexy

• Woow it's too sexy like, dangerously sexy :D

• If it came in my girlfriends size I would not mind if she wore it

• It looks like a mountain bag fail!

• Kinda sluty but I like it

What Girls Said 15

• What angle is this? Nevermind, just... no. and for my younger daughter when she turns 18? Hell, no.

• It's super ugly. Like. Astronomically ugly.

• No I hate it.. cheap and trashy

• It's ugly in my opinion and vulgar!

• Not for public use. It looks silly. But if you like it, wear it. Just try to not be around children.

• Hmmm.. Very definitely my usual One Word Two Letter answer.. NO.

• I don't like it.
    It looks like something an easy hooker wears.

• No. It doesn't look good at all imho.

• No, just no.

• That looks very innapropriate

• Id wear it if I was feeling particularly scandalous, definitely not something id wear often though.

• It doesn't look pretty, I wouldn't wear it.

• Not my cup of tea

• It doesn't look like it fits right

• doesn't look that great...