How do I look in this photo?

How do I look in this photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like a douchebag...

• ahaha, appreciate the honesty... but don't be to fast to judge a book by its cover, you feel me.

• You asked how he looked – that's it I agree with him that's how you look.. You may be at Harvard with an IQ of 175 but you still look like a douche bag with an IQ of 85

Most Helpful Guy

• Metal horns... so err, do you like metal, or is it just a poser thing?

What Girls Said 6

• like a thug wannabe. sorry =/

• Too much $W@G.

• Thats hot!!
    😍

• Like a future inmate

• You look like a guy whose IQ was 85

• swag wannabe

What Guys Said 5

• Trying too hard unless you live in east L. A.

• Like a poser. Don't throw up the horns if you're going to dress like Justin Bieber.

• Compton is thataway ↵

• Lose the chain, the hat, and the devil horns (because you don't look like you'd enjoy heavy metal) and you'd look your age, not like someone in junior high with a moustache. No offence bro.

• How old do you THINK my age is anonymous, just turned 18 bro bro. And that hand gesture has nothing to with heavy metal. It's that " trap " .

• I would say you look around 18 but dressed like you're 14 kinda thing. The devil horns have nothing to do with this "trap" crap. They were first used in rock and roll and heavy metal, not this Kanye West bs. Look more mature and you'll get the ladies and the respect. Looking like a gangbanger thug wannabe ain't gonna do much for you and is not going to look good when you're a full blown adult.

• Nice dude.