Okay... let's do the thing for kicks and giggles... Rate?

Because what the hell, right? I've been here 6 years and have held back so far... but y'all won out and I'm curious. I know how I think I look (and if you've ever seen my comments you know what number I'd give myself).

So... here. This is me. Let's settle this once and for all.

Do the thing.

1. Yes, I'm aware I have a narrow frame
2. Yes, I'm aware you'll all think I'm an attention whore (pst... I'm not)
3. If you don't appreciate the pictures... you can appreciate the last one and if you can't do that then you have no soul!

Okay...let's do the thing for kicks and giggles....Rate?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • I don't know, dude, but that kitteh is so cute... look at the kitteh! Dawwww!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look skinny indeed, but also athletic :D
    The only disadvantage of being so skinny is that you don't have much margin... if you'd become ill you'd quickly get "too skinny".
    But we just like people as they are, as without a doubt your guy will do as well :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha you did do it!! I saw a post with you talking about maybe doing a rate me question lol. I think you're cute! I don't do rates but there's nothing wrong with you girl!

What Guys Said 43

• 10/10

• I think you're a very attractive girl whose username is absolutely true. You're an awesome GAGer, and your fiance is one of the luckiest guys in the world.

• i rate pretty tough. i gave you 7-8 which is certainly above average but your a very low 7. like not 7.25 but 7. with some more muscle mass and density you can probably be a 7.5 and if you really dolled up i might be tricked into calling you a 7.75. You have a lot of natural beauty, consider this a complement

• I'd give you a solid 9/10, easily. You are gorgeous.

• That cat thou is a knock out lol

• Incredible, 10/10, tomboyish girls are the best ;)

• About average from my point of view. Suggest exercising and/or more protein.

• I dont normally post shit on this type of question BUT you are one of the most attractive girls I've seen on here. Youve got it and i voted 7/8 out of 10

• You look great and im sure any guy would be lucky to have you. You also seem like a sweet gal

Keep rockin' it

• Way too skinny for my preference.

• I don't do numbers, so I'll leave you with this, you're attractive and you have a fit body.

• Nice bod but do you lift?

• I do lift, actually. And I do weighted core work. My body just loves to be small apparently lol

• Nt bad. Keep it up girl. Slender isn't bad though.

• Hey as far as I'm concerned you look amazing. More importantly if you want to ask this question every hour and post pictures, great because I'll never get tired of seeing pictures of you. Just saying!

• You are on the way of becoming too hot to hold. You are a 10 in my book, keep up the training and be diligent. Gorgeous :)

• Wow do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk passed again.

• I rated you a 5-6, objectively you're attractive but you're not my type

• Athletic women are my favorite. :3

• perfectly trained skinny body, pretty face. If you really need a number... I give you an 7.5 - 8 :)

• Nice body, very pretty face and smile... well done and good work re: your physique :-)

• Cute face but your body is too thin

• Your username is accurate

• I don't know what you asked but you look beautiful and your body is 😍 lol

• That is a pretty cute kitteh. You are quite cute yourself as well. With a great body on top of that.

• You're so skinny though

• I would love to rate you, but you just broke the scale!!
    https://youtu.be/ka8VoPGFsAY

• You are very, very, very good looking <3

But damn you look young :P

• Just let me use those abs as pillows pls.. they look so comfy :D.

• I think you look fucking great tbh

• Your very pretty. Gorgeous smile nice body

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 4

• omg u did it! ur so beautiful! :) <3

• I think you are skinny not fit.

You need muscle on those arms. Honestly it looks like you would lose in a street fight.

Eat more protein rich foods. Workout for your health and mind, not for vanity or boys ok?
    It's not about looking fuckable or squatting for a fat ass (I'm not saying this is your attitude but some girls only workout for this reason)

It's nice to look good in a swimsuit but it's even better to be strong and not have someone knock you down easily.

• So we're just going to go ahead and assume I stave myself to look this way? Cool, yeah, okay.

• You definitely live up to your username. That kitty is adorable though lol

• You certainly are a pretty girl. With beautiful eyes!