What do you think?

What do you think?

0|1
10|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes are massive, face too pouty, face too edited and filtered.

@cinderelli and you thought your eyes were massive.. jesus christ.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG those huge eyes are scary af.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Those are the eyes that i wish to have in my future wife. Large beautiful dark eyes and dark hair with a cute face. All that's missing is a nice personality and you'd be my potential dream girl.

on a side note: Were you trying to imitate the cat from Shrek when you were taking that pic xD? cause it just reminded me of it hahaha <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this photoshopped? I have a hard time believing that a real person can look like an anime character.

2|2
    0|0
  • You are ok, just ok

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty good, no bull there. Weird facial expression, but what would I know, my facial expression 99.99% of the time is that of a wall. Overall you get a solid B+ in my books :D.

Side note: This is how I would imagine I look in morning, not wanting to get out of bed and go to work. But I avoid the mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot, especially since you're making that sour face and I still find you very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Under 18 and eyes don't look real. Photoshopped probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute. I assume you too deal with the struggle of people thinking that you're younger than what you really are. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth did you photoshop your eyes?

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute... girlfriend material

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute, dunno why you messed with your eyes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love those big brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • why so sad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • A smile is a lot more attractive than a puppy-dog face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty but not sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wonderful black pearl 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Unzip it and welcome my thoughts...

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes look fake. If you want someone to judge you on your looks, try smiling?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white guy, so you probably don't want my opinion. I recently answered a question about "do you find black girls attractive" and I said I don't find most black women attractive, so yeah that's my opinion, don't care what people think, it's my preferance.

You however are gorgeous and extremely attractive and I love your hair. I so wished you'd smiled though, like so bad it would have made you look so stunning in this pic. Your skin and eyes are incredible too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9