What do you think?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes are massive, face too pouty, face too edited and filtered.

@cinderelli and you thought your eyes were massive.. jesus christ.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG those huge eyes are scary af.

What Guys Said 23

• Those are the eyes that i wish to have in my future wife. Large beautiful dark eyes and dark hair with a cute face. All that's missing is a nice personality and you'd be my potential dream girl.

on a side note: Were you trying to imitate the cat from Shrek when you were taking that pic xD? cause it just reminded me of it hahaha <3

• Is this photoshopped? I have a hard time believing that a real person can look like an anime character.

• You are ok, just ok

• You look pretty good, no bull there. Weird facial expression, but what would I know, my facial expression 99.99% of the time is that of a wall. Overall you get a solid B+ in my books :D.

Side note: This is how I would imagine I look in morning, not wanting to get out of bed and go to work. But I avoid the mirror.

• You're hot, especially since you're making that sour face and I still find you very attractive.

• Under 18 and eyes don't look real. Photoshopped probably.

• Very cute. I assume you too deal with the struggle of people thinking that you're younger than what you really are. :P

• Why on earth did you photoshop your eyes?

• Cute... girlfriend material

• You're cute, dunno why you messed with your eyes though.

• Love those big brown eyes

• why so sad?

• Cute :)

• Very cute

• A smile is a lot more attractive than a puppy-dog face.

• Pretty but not sexy

• You're wonderful black pearl 😘

• Unzip it and welcome my thoughts...

• pretty

• Sweet :)

• Eyes look fake. If you want someone to judge you on your looks, try smiling?

• I'm a white guy, so you probably don't want my opinion. I recently answered a question about "do you find black girls attractive" and I said I don't find most black women attractive, so yeah that's my opinion, don't care what people think, it's my preferance.

You however are gorgeous and extremely attractive and I love your hair. I so wished you'd smiled though, like so bad it would have made you look so stunning in this pic. Your skin and eyes are incredible too.

• Look nice.

What Girls Said 9