What a guy's ideal height for a girl? What height is too short, and what height is too tall?

Just wondering if guys had an ideal height for a girl. And FYI, the average female height in the US is 5' 5".

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'9", I like girls' height around 5'0" - 5'3". I mean I find short girls more attractive. It's so because when I see a tall girl (even of my own height), I feel that I wouldn't be able to "handle" her, means like picking her up in my arms, pulling her towards me (romantically). Also I feel that short girls have shorter vagin@ (sorry for being straight forward) and I'm just a bit thin from average *enis, that's why I think they're easier to satisfy. I don't know that I'm right or wrong but this how I think. by the way every guy have different priorities.

• Thank u so much for mho! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I gather, from male friends, is that they don't exactly have an ideal height. Most preferred if the one they are dating is shorter than them. It's too bad, because there are some lovely tall women, too. But nothing really is too short, I'd say.

A guy friend of mine is 6'1" and is dating a woman 4'10".

What Guys Said 18

• 6'1 Max
    4'9 Min

• Between 5-5 and 5-10. Don't want to have to bend down to kiss and also don't want her to be taller than me.

• I don't really have a preference... I'm 6'5" myself so it's better if she is on the taller side too but it's not that important. My last crush was only 5'2"... still okay but shouldn't be much smaller than that :P

• 5'4 or less is best IMHO.

• I really don't care for height

• 5'9" max
    4'3" min

• literally 5'5" is my ideal

• I'm 5'7 and I want someone less than 5'6" 4" or 5" I know I'm tiny but u see genetically close male female height is good. by the way generalising ur height is perfect for the average US male (5'9")

• 6'8" tranny with penis. I like player catcher sometimes.

• 5'3" is too short. 5'10" is ideal.

• between 5' and 5'6 but i dont think it is soo important

• 5'9 is tall nothin is too short i think

• Nothing is too short for females.

• I dont ccare. She can be whatever height

• Depends on the guy.

• 5'5-5'9 is perfect but i dont discriminate on short women either

• I'm 6'5. I love tall girls the most.

• About average or 5'6" is nice to me anything more than 5'9" is to tall for me and under 5'1" is to short to me as far as my preference goes

What Girls Said 2

• I'm like 6ft 1.5 but Europe has much higher average height than america and being tall isn't that odd here. The bound of "acceptable" height there is like 5ft 5 - 6ft 1 or 2 ish

• Your height is ideal. Tall or short there's a guy out there who will love you just the way you are. What the guys on here say don't matter cuz I promise you will NOT end up with any of the.