Do you like Tan Lines?

I love it when girls have some tan lines, I think it's extremely sexy. Guys, do you like them too? What about you girls, do you like guys with tan lines?

Do you like Tan Lines?

• Yes
    37% (16)62% (24)49% (40)Vote
  • No
    63% (27)38% (15)51% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I love tanlines. Everyone always thought I was a kook when they'd put on sunscreen or wear t-shirts to avoid tan-lines when I'd purposely wear tanktops and avoid anything that would make my tanlines less distinct.

I love seeing the progress of my natural skin colour compared to what some time in the sun can get me to. I don't tan much anymore, not nearly as much as I used to back in high school but I love looking back at the tan lines in November/December when it's been pissing rain for days or weeks on end and reminiscing on the good times I had back in the summer. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, I LOVE tan lines!! But those are the only tan lines I seem to get.

c2.staticflickr.com/.../...026674_9509f205b2_z.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • nah i can't stand em -.- i wanna look the same colour everywhere. I'm pretty sure I'm 3 different shades though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like them on me in that they tell me if I've gotten at least SOME color. But I don't find them sexy on me or anyone else, really, lol.

I sent a dude some nudes once when I had tan lines and he was just all "fuck I love tan lines" and I just? Kind of laughed because whyyyy. I honestly don't get it lol.

To me, as I said, all they are, are indicators of how much color I did or didn't get that day outside haha

0|2
    0|0
    • I don't get it either, I don't understand what makes them sexy. Maybe because they "highlight" the sexy areas? xD I don't know, but I love them.

• Let me see lol... nah im just playin. But i guess tanlines can be hot I don't know maybe

• I'm indifferent.

I used to be outside a lot, and I had tan lines. But I avoid the sun now mostly, so I'm back to being pale.

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to be tanned too, then I moved to Chicago and I'm whiter than ever xD

• Show All
    • So you have no excuse to be pale :P You're pale cause you wanna be pale xD
      Y no u luv Vitamin D? xD

• The sun hates me :'(
      I'm like the opposite of Superman; it doesn't recharge me, it drains me.

• I never knew people thought they were sexy 😮
    This is excellent news for a whitey like me lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I like them, but not on me :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! I love tan lines!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind swimsuit tan lines, though I hate getting lines from tshirts or shorts. And I hope people like tan lines, I tan really easily and still have tan lines from last summer haha

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha I don t know why but I like them too
    that last gif though :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No I think they look weird

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to stay tan line free.

0|2
    0|0
  • They're always really distracting to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them haha

0|2
    0|0
    • Hahaha why? You don't like men with them, or you don't like them on you?

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, that's true. I usually end up getting all tanned except from my knee up to my privates xD It does look ugly, cause it's all white xD

• Yhea i think it looks funny haah

• I'm not much for tan lines lol. I always thought people didn't find that attractive :o :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Because I like pale guys and not tan

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they look good. at least not the ones in those pictures

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like them
    not that big of a deal tho really

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent about em.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes and no. doesn't really matter

0|2
    0|0
  • I do not like it, but I do not mind if a girl (even if she is my girlfriend) has that.
    It just makes her body looks "inconsistent".
    Just my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent about them. I don't find them sexy but I don't dislike them either.

0|1
    0|0
  • No its weird

0|1
    0|0
  • Tan lines make me melt... in my pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them all but i like the flawless look more. All tan is sexier in my opinion

0|1
    0|0