Are my feets ugly (pic) ?

I'm very insecure about my feet i don't like then. My boyfriend wants to see my feet during sex and I just don't let him because I'm afraid he going to be disgusted. :/
Are my feets ugly (pic) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you, I have a perfectionist kind of foot fetish. I am not into that porn type of fantasies about them. I just love perfect feet and that almost drives me towards or away from a girl (just in terms of looking).

There is nothing "ugly" about your feet. You took very good pictures in light of your question. I have seen people paste one shot from one angle and ask the same question.

-You have the blessing of very nicely sized feet (I'm sure they are less than 8).
    - The heels look pretty and taken care of
    - Your arch is reasonable. A better way to check is wearing heels.
    - You toes look taken care of. And they are not crooked. They look smooth.

The only thing that some foot fetish people turn away from is a long 2nd toe (longer than the big toe). But many people are OK with it. For instance, it bothers me (I'll be honest) but I know there are many who don't care.

by the way, to are displaying a slight indication of a bunion. I think it's just an illusuon because of the angle and bending your toes up. I hope it doesn't form into a real bunion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can guarantee that some creepy dudes are fapping to those pics right now. 100%.

What Guys Said 26

• looks normal

• You have Morton's toe, the 2nd toe is quote long :o
    I don't have a foot fetish so I'm indifferent about feet

• There's no such thing as hot feet

• Its ok... not the nicest feet... i love a women's feet and hands... so those sre something ai tend to look at

It would be prettier of your big toe was longer than the rest :)

• Quite bony and weird shape.. But you can walk right? That's enough because that's what they were meant for.

• I don't know how to judge feet. They just look like feet. I don't feel revolted looking at the photo. I sincerely doubt he will either. They're just feet.

• I agree with @sakurawizard1024 ... Your feet look fine. Nothing abnormal. Most peoples main toe is shorter than the one next to it. And you know what they say about that, lol, you are the dominant one, lol. Don't fright, your feet are fine 🤗

• I would never think much of it if I were dating you... I'm not a foot guy. Your guy has a foot fetish and if he wants to see them so badly and likes them, then you're good. If he's already seen them and wants to see them again, you're gold. You can just tell him you're self conscious before proceeding to show him to "warn" him if you feel the need...

• Lol they are feet feet are never attractive.

• You have pretty pink toes

• Your feet are not ugly at all

• You just need to get a foot on things and let him see your feet.

• you should cut them off

• Nice I'd want to kiss them ;)

• no, certainly not, they look good and playful

• What's ugly in any feet? Lol

• Nobody wants to see your stupid feet. Here's a crazy idea... wear shoes!

• They are just fine

• Feet are feet. just let him see.

• You have very sexy feet

• Its perfect... let him perform the foot fetish if he wants... satisfy him at least...

• Not bad, look good😂😂

• I like womens feet.

They ain't the best, not going to lie but I don't think they're nasty.

• and by the way, i shouldn't talk shit coz my feet are ugly af, and i'm insecure about them too :D

• Nope.

• all feet are "ugly". things like feet and knees etc are not the attractive parts of humans... .

• Your feet are just fine. They remind me of my crush to be honest. I don't think he is going to be disgusted by your feet. They look very normal and healthy 😊

What Girls Said 12

• i think they look fine hun, but for some reason a lot of girls cut their toenails way too short. I'm not sure why. if u grow them a little bit more and put a second coat of that pretty pink polish on, they'll look lovely. xx

• To me all feet are gross, but to someone with a fetish, I'm sure they're beautiful! Just keep your toes painted and keep them smooth

• Well you do have the longest second toe I've ever seen. But they're not ugly you have nice nails.
    He's never seen your feet?

• Normal feet...

• There's nothing wrong with your feet! You could get professional pedicure if you're really that insecure about it.

• I think they're fine. You do know that there will be men who will fap to your picture though, right? Not being gross but there are some guys on here with foot fetishes.

• They look fine. If your asking because of your second toe to your big toe, it's fine as many people have that; it's called a Greek foot. It's perfectly normal and it's not the rarest thing ever so your fine 😊

• They are okay.

• I have really ugly feet. yours look better than mine.

• Not ugly.

• Yes it is ugly

• Well they're gorgeous compared to mine ;) don't worry there is no such thing as beautiful feet