Do I look young? how old do I look like?

i have 30 years age syndrome, so do i look young or old? i care ur valued opinions :D
Do i look young? how old do i look like ?

cf.kizlarsoruyor.com/.../...-b6e6-46070b5f5045.jpg
this is when i was 24-25 years old.
and this is also my voice (just recorded): http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UgC1xrGi0T lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're pretty good looking. I don't care how old you are, as long as you have morals and values; then I think you're beautiful inside and out. :)
    You don't look young, but you look good.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You look like Justin Timberlake. If I had to put an age on you just by looking. Probably 28. And don't worry. 30's isn't bad for guys. For girls on the other hand...

• Thanks mate ! i heard the same about Justin Timberlake from a few persons that know me. lol

• I think you look your age :)

• You look 30 ish

• You look dope, but are you balding? Gotta di something about that bro.

• IF you get rid of some facial hair, clean up your eyebrows (a bit) and gel your hair a bit, it might get rid of a couple of years. Also if you let the hair on the side of your head grow, might make you look younger still