What do you think, Am I fat?

What do you think,Am I fat?

• No
  • So so
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• You have some love handles going on around in the belly area, but your posture from the side and figure are still quite attractive.

If you want to trim that part down (it might become a problem when you get older, right now I think no guy would care that much), it's a misconception that crunches and abdominal exercises will do that.

You'd need cardio for it -- unfortunately you can't control where the body burns fat, it just kind of burns it wherever and all over the place when you get the heart pumping for a while.

That said, I don't think you need to do much about this now if you're paranoid about your sex appeal.

Most Helpful Girl

• a bit of love handles here, you naturally have wide hips I guess?
    maybe do a bit of cardio and work on your hips area.
    I don t know the name of the moves though :/
    basically it s just smthng where you twist your upper body
    another one is with dumbbells where you slide consecutively your arms up and down your waist, leg

What Guys Said 28

• Definitely not fat but got some extra meat around your waist. I don't think it's unattractive or anything to feel bad about. Looks fine.

• U r just healthy

• Stop trying for attention. You should know you're not fat. If you do then you have a really fucked up opion of what sexy is.

• nope, not fat at all. Nice body, looks good to me 👍 :)

• No you are not

• A little chubby but trust me, lots of guys including me love this body type the most.

• Nooo, not at all!

• You have a very nice body. Message me if you want to lose weight. (It doesn't look like you need to though!) 😀

• no, that's normal for me. you are cute!

• No your fine

• Oh come on really get me out of here

• you look like you workout! :)

• Noo not fat at all

• Its all fine, id take those little extra weight i struggle to gain weight XD

• yeah a bit

take care of it before it gets worse

• yes, you are. but not terribly so.

• No, but no skinny

• no you are not

• yes you are, but not by much.

• I would kiss and lick your entire belly :)

• 100% not fat... but you also 100% neeed to bend over and let me fuck you right now

• Nope.. You're not fat. Yes you got extra, but most guys I know including myself have never been turned off by that, most guys I know kinda like it. If you are really not comfortable with it, you need to exercise to cut and tone but you can not spot target fat loss. I kinda like it to be honest :P

• Um you're perfect in my book. You're not pencil thin so I wouldn't feel super conscious around you. Tbh I'm a bit turned off by girls who are anorexic level thin.

• Not at all

• yes you are little I would workout !

• That's my ideal body in a girl. Very hot

• beautiful body ! don't change

• No but hot! You chopped off the bottom pic 😞

What Girls Said 4

• You're definitely not fat. You're average. Not skinny, but not fat. You look okay, you're just a bit chubby

• No you are not fat. Whoever called you fat is stupid

• No. Just no man

• Noooooooo, not at all.