I know I'm nowhere near hot but I'm curious how bad it really is?

Be honest please. I'm not looking for "oh u look great" cuz I know I need to lose weight. I'm just curious how much and how I look now? I know I'm nowhere near hot but I'm curious how bad it really is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look alright, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Looks like you've got some nice arm muscles.

• Haha thanks. Ya I know there is a little bit there but I really need to make a bit of fat go away so the muscle won't be so hidden lol

• Oh ya ur welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i was were your at, like 18-20% body fat im guessing? now im around 8% have a six pack look great. took me three years. so you have to decide how much you want to put into it and how hard you want to work. i worked pretty damn hard, but i think you can get down to 10% in a year but you will still look flabby and have some loose skin (like i did) then you will do a bulk and cut cycle for 2 years fine tuning and allowing for the losse skin to tighten up. its really really hard. but i also dont have girls coming up to me all the time saying damn you look good, but i do notice they check me out more. the girls i date are hotter and they compliment me as sexy or hot as opposed to cute. no random chicks off the street or anything. life doesn't turn into a porno when you get a 6 pack

• Haha ya I wouldn't expect it to. Besides I'm married already. And have a kid, soon to be 2 kids. And I work 1-16 hour days 5 days a week and some messages half a 6th day as well so add family time onto that and there's not much or anything left for a workout. And before I got busy I was in decent shape. Like 40lbs less than I weigh now at 224lbs

• srry bro. the fact that your married with kids skewd my guess

• Haha no worries. I got married young. And at the moment I only have 1 daughter. Almost 2 year old. Next month the next one gets here :)

What Girls Said 3

• Keep working on it and you'll be a sexy hamster in no time!!!

All the female hamsters will want you to mate with them in the spring!

Have all your hamster children.

• Haha u made my day! :D thank u so much!

• Just a bit on ur tummy and u will be fine , even now u dont look bad ! ^^

• thanks pinkbubble. Hopefully in time I will

• Awesome! Thanks! I'll check it out straight away here

• You have nice legs. Personally, I've always been into guys with broad shoulders, big arms and somewhat of a belly. Can't stand when a dude looks like I can break him in half lol. Work on the biceps instead of the abs :)

• Haha I love me some nice biceps too but my belly is getting in my way lol but I do agree with u. I'd rather be where I am now than stick skinny looking all breakable n shit. I feel the same way about women. I'd way rather be with someone who has some extra weight than someone who's super skinny like skin n bones skinny

What Guys Said 3

• With a face like that no woman will ever notice your body...

• Haha alright no need to worry then lol

• That arch in your back is from having bad posture. Guys with beer bellies tend to do that and it makes you look pregnant. Learn to correct your posture and you won't look nearly as bad

• Ok I hardly ever drink alcohol so it's not a beer belly lol but ya I know it looks like it. How can I learn to correct my posture?

• Google Lordosis

• Ok will do that. thanks

• A bit out of shape, but its OK at least you are not super hairy, the way I am :/

• Ya I don't mind my chest hair all that much, it's other areas where it bothers me lol