Is this butt (too) flat?

Do guys only like big bubbles? Is this one flat? If yes how much of a problem is it and how can it be improved?

i. imgur. com/WWCLJj9. jpg
(remove the spaces)

• too flat
  • good
  • too big
another pic
i. imgur. com/bcFrovp. jpg
I know I'm 13... I still want to know it -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|1
    • thank you :)
      when I tried uploading nothing happened and I couldn't post the link because I'm level 1 :/

• his profile says inactive :)

• i just noticed lol. ty

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want to look like Kylie Jenner... slim little thing but arse of an elephant? My nieces have big bums and they only have them because they have big thighs and big hips to go with it... not nice look on teenage girls

Big bums will be out of fashion soon enough when the likes of the kardashians bum implants explode...

take up dance class to stay toned and fit... having a flat stomach is more important than a big bum

• no, I actually think mine is okay even though I wouldn't mind if it were a bit bigger. but I justed to know what most guys really prefer. but thanks :)

exploding bum implants... made me lought :P

• Take advice from someone wiser.. if a guy only likes you for certain parts of your body rather all all of you, when you get older and your body starts to lose itself to gravity you'll be dumped for a younger version then you'll know you wasted years on the wrong type of men... have a guy want all of you rather than just a bit of you... enjoy your youth and be clever.. and trust me you do not want a big bum.. I'm like nearly 30 n mine has cellulite and mine isn't even huge :/

What Guys Said 22

• You don't have to worry about that at 13

• it's good, don't worry

• It's perfectly perportioned tonyour physique

• ok thank you :)

• I noticed most guys are afraid of commenting on a 13yr old butt pic lol.. But Come n, it's GaG, should be able to feel free to express your true opinion without being judged by age. And it looked like you weren't getting very sufficient feedback here. Thought it'd be nice to give you an honest opinion 😀 👌🏻 #SweetButt

• thank you I appreciate it :)

• I don't know. I haven't seen any 13 year old girl's butts to compare it to. It looks fine I guess. Don't worry about these sorts of things. Presumably, your body is still developing.

• It looks as awesome as asses get! Plus you haven't stopped growing!

• Not at all :)

• Looks good to me

• nice ass, nothing you need to worry about ;)

• Ya look good, I wouldn't worry.

• It looks fine

• Eh, it's not my type of butt to be honest.

• I like your butt

• I just realized you were 13 holy crap, for a 13 year old your butt is bloody amazing

• I don't understand the first part

• Me neither, but don't think low of yourself, just cuz of your butt, even if your butt wasn't great personality, is what matters

• It looks amazing :D :D

• Your butt is perfect, what are you worried about?

• Just right

• Toned butt and thick thighs❤👅

• You look fine!

• Good size looks like it's nice and juicy but dosnt look to big 👌

• fucking amazing.

• well honestly I can't really tell because its not really the best clothes in the world to be able to tell. But I would say its good from what I can see

• why aren't leggings good? I always thought guys like them. Unlike jeans they show your real shape and I won't post underwear pics

• I don't see how yoga pants is any different with the shape but okay

• because normally yoga pants are really tight and outline it well

• Too young to worry about that

• I haven't looked at your pic yet.

If you're actually 13, your butt should not be bubbled yet. If you have a bubble butt at 13, you're probably on the express train to fatville.

• I don't know. Many of my friends have bigger ones and they are not fat

What Girls Said 5

• You're *thirteen*. How developed are you expecting your body to be. Moreover you're the only one who needs to like your body. Our opinions aren't important.

• You're THIRTEEN!

Don't worry about this!

• It's fine

• i like your booty! o:

• You shouldn't be asking this question when you're 13 years old...