Why does everybody keep staring at me?

so im the new girl in school & ever since i got here everybody keeps staring at me both guys & girls & it really makes me nervous & feel self concious. Why do they do that it really makes me feel soooo uncomfortable 😩

Most Helpful Guy

• They are trying to figure you out. A smile and 'hi my name is...' Is a great way to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everubody? Are we a bit delusional?

What Guys Said 10

• They are sizing you up to see what you are like. And you may be attractive so girls already hate you. But that can change instantly when they get to know you if you're cool. Give it time. It will get much better.

• Cuz your hot. Are you hot?

• Lol yeaa

• yes that is what i was about to say you look good thats why.
      and you have to be proud of yourself ;)

• they sound like inbred creeps that are used to looking at other people that look like they are cousins! lol

I used to get that a lot.

guess what get a good look you assholes - and go back to fucking your cousins - im cool and different!!

• New face in school, people are curious, nothing wrong with that. You're probably the hottest girl in school now ;)

• you probably look good... and you are new :)
    it will get less

• are you setting up for compliments? how do you think wed know?

• Maybe you are most pretty girl in that school ;)

• Because you're attractive

• Its just because you are new

• It's probably because your a attractive new girl and they maybe admire you and want to be your friend

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone stares at the new girl. Should seen the way everyone stared at me... Well I guess I do look kind of strange to them.

How new are u to the school?

• because they're jelly! U prolly look way better than them lol :)