Insecure about large hands. Are they a turn off on girls?

I never noticed how big my hands were for a girl until my boyfriend pointed it out. His hands are just slightly bigger than mine, mine are 6.75 inches and I'm 5.7 tall. I always thought my hands were quite feminine and pretty, now I just find them ugly.

Are big hands a turn off? Be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are small hands a tuen off on a guy?

• only if they're smaller than the girl he's dating

Most Helpful Girl

• He validated a new insecurity for you. Disregard it; men tend to say the wrong things sometimes.

What Guys Said 9

• Of course not

• Plot twist, what if your boyfriend has really small hands?

• lol, they're average I guess :D

• You're letting it make you too self conscious. he didn't say your hands were ugly.. Maybe he's just got small hands.. Like that guy in the Burger King commercial.

• lol. I know he didn't say they were ugly, but it bothers me that they're almost the same size, makes me feel defeminised

• Well hey, don't be discouraged. I feel you're taking it too hard. Just ask him if it's a turn off? He's still with you so it must not be a bad thing!

• Large hands are not a turn off.

Small hands can be a turn on, however.

• forever wishing I was petite :(

• What?

You're feminine and you're tallish for a girl. There's nothing wrong with you.

The truth is, small hands on a girl is a good thing because it makes our penis look huge in comparison. It's got nothing to do with how pretty or feminine a girl is or not. If you have pretty, but bigger hands, it really doesn't matter.

• aw thank you, that makes me feel better! I never liked being tall, always wished I was smaller. Guys seem to prefer it, it's the cutesy, childish feminine look that attracts them.
      And is that what it is then? :D My naive mind thought guys just liked how small the hands looked in comparison to theirs.

• Not at all.

• Eh, doesn't matter

• Nothing wrong with that. Don't be self-conscious about it

• If they make the dude's dick disappear, it's a turn off.

• post a pic I don't know how they look like

What Girls Said 2

• I have large hands too. I've learned to love them for their strength. Plus they're better than little stubby hands.

• not a turn off for other girls if u get what i mean

• haha, unfortunately I don't swing that way. :D

• i do ;) jokes