Do you think I'm fat?

Do you think I'm fat? I'm extremely insecure about my body. I'm also a virgin, and the only thing holding me back from having sex is my body, because I feel like boys would be turned off/repulsed if they saw me naked :(

Do you think I'm fat?

I find it hard to believe that any guy would find my body sexually attractive :(
What in specific are my assets and what should I work more on?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not fat, nor chubby. By today's standards (which I don't fall under because I am fit), you are skinny. You can tone your body if you want, meaning if you want to for you and not because you feel the need to for guys (abs first), but you are attractive as you are.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Nope not fat at all. Slightly curvy I would say, with a nice ass really!

• I understand your pain, and some young guys can be mean saying that stuff to you. But... how can i say this in a way you can believe in me... you are not fat, not even chubby. You have medium normal body size. Normal guys will like to do it with you, some will be dicks...

Just choose your boy wisely, so he doesn't destroy your confidence.

• Exactly, thank you :)

• Your not fat at all.. just need some defining... everyone is a diamond in the ruff, buff that body up and theyll be crawling to you

• The boys?

• Yes the boys lol

You're just being extra critical. the guys would chase you all kinds. Sure there's always a group of dudes that omly want 10's... but thats not the majority

• Good to know :) Thanks

• No, you aren't fat but you're close on being chubby. I would suggest to workout more and maybe have a diet. You don't have a bad figure, and you could make use of it if you wanted.

• Not super hot model material, but normal girlfriend material. You are slim, so some exercise and toning could help.

• Thanks, I just started working out again :)

• Cool, good luck.. as for your assets, I think you have nice long legs and potential for a great butt. Boobs might be a harder challenge, but you will be fine.

• Thank you :) I'm not really too worried about my boobs though

• You look normal, like everyone said just tone up just a tad bit, and your legs are quite nice.

• You have a very nice body

• your not fat, but you could tone up a bit.

• You need to squat for dem glutes ! Check out a book called Thinner Leaner Stronger

• I don't really feel like they work though :/ Maybe I'm not just doing them right

• I'd fuck you.

I mean, you're not, like super hot or anything, but yeah you'd get it.

• i dont think they'd be turned off!

• I say you have a cute body :) And being a virgin is super hot :)

• No not at all. You look perfect

• you have a very nice body, real turn on !

• No, you are normal.
    And nice body👍

• To me that is what a woman's body should be... by no means near chubby and not overly skinny. I would go with perfect

• WOW :O thank you!

• Sweetie I just call them as I see them

• Your body is not perfect. It is, however, arousing, not gross or neutral, to men. Looking at you in your underwear is enjoyable, lol

• not in the slightest. you are skinny

• Whaaaaat :O

• Thank you! That's really sweet :) :)

• You're welcome :)

• You're not fat, any guy would love to be intimate with your body! I personally find you very sexually attractive

What Girls Said 6

• Eh your average! I am a bit bigger than u!

• You're not fat but you could tone up a bit.

• Not at all. You just have extra adipose tissue that could be lessened, but I don't consider you fat.

• Your not fat

• I think you look average

• You aren't fat. You are just chubby. Try work out ;)

• I am just getting started :)

• Good for you! Oh I forgot to mention that you have nice legs 😍

• Really? :O Thank you! I want my thighs a bit smaller though