Why dont I ever get approached?

Okay i promise this the last time im gonna post a pic of myself lol. But i wonder why i never get approached. I honestly thought i wasn't bad looking, if anything i was at least decent. But i only got flirted with four times in my life, and nobody has everasked me out or approached me and im eighteen. Out of eighteen years nobody never says anything to me. Im not mean or anything, im actually a bit shy and i just be quiet and stay myself but im chill and laid back, not weird or strange acting. So the only conclusion i can come up with is maybe i just not as good looking as i thought. You guys tell me what you think pleaseWhy dont I ever get approached?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you already know I think you're very attractive, but maybe the vibe you give off to some people is that you're mean.
    You looked better when you're smiling, so maybe you don't smile too much? I don't know.
    Maybe your body language is not open, meaning that it projects that you don't wanna be approached.
    Also if you don't do stuff on your own and are always with friends, that also pushes guys away cause they won't approach you if you're with friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ironically it's harder for the prettier ones like you. You need to learn when to encourage the right ones, how to flirt just enough to give them courage. You may need to approach them yourself. It's one of the hottie curses. When you're prettier you have to be nicer to other women so they don't hate you and friendlier to the meeker men because that's who you want

What Guys Said 12

• I see this kind of post all the time on here. A super hot young girl saying they never get asked out. When iw as a teenage I wouldn't have asked you out because I would have assumed you had much better looking guys then me lined up. It makes me wonder if all the girls I had crushes on were in the same boat as you.

• You are a very beautiful young lady so I don't understand why guys wouldn't want to approach you. Trust it's not you, maybe guys feel like you are too beautiful for them like you are out their league.

• You flirt with everything, From body language to facial expressions. So no matter how attractive you are, You are putting out some hostile vibes.
    So smile, act natural and make eye contact.

• Resting bitch face, poor clothing choices, guys probably do approach you but you reject them asap, and your hair needs work.

• HUN YOU ARE NOT UGLY TRUST ME, BUT IF YOU STAY TOO YOURSELF GUYS WILL APPROACH YOU LESS THAT'S HOW IT GOES, PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE WEAR A SKIRT SHOW SOME SKIN IT WORKS

• I don't think it really has a lot to do with you I think of men just don't approach women that much anymore. It's easier just to take out the phone and flip through the dating app.

• Beautiful eyes, mind if I approach you right nao?

• I don't see a problem you're quite pretty

• Maybe because your eyebrows look angry? I don't know thb

• Its just makeup. And sometimes i wear a lot less, sometimes morr depending on my mood. But are angry eyebroes really an excuse to not approach a girl or do they just make me look ugly?

• True... but no body likes angry people. Normal people avoid angry people

• That is so sad because nine times outta ten when i look like i wanna claw somebodys eyes out im just thinking about if im gonna stop at taco bell after work.

• You look kinda stuck up, I'm pretty sure that's why

• Thats the complete opposite of me lol. besides me assuming i looked good im very humble

• I already did tht if you look closely at the picture. And trust that you do NOT want to go against the natural shape of your eyebrows. Sure you can work around it but ultimately its shaped around your natural eyebrow shape. And mines are angry looking. And lol the more you fill your brows in the more severe you will look so i won't go any more than what i already have

• Just try to appear more friendly I guess

• You look like you have permanent bitch face.

What Girls Said 8

• You kind of look intimidating. You're very beautiful, but smile more. Smiling makes people more approachable.

• I guess i mught lookmeaner thsni am bug i honesyly dont know what i look like when im not looking in a mirror so have no way if knowing if i look like a princess or an angry boxer. Lol but i just dont think i can smile twenty four seven its exhausting. And I've tried too lol

• Ugh. In that case i might as well just approach a guy myself since i have to go all out of my way just to get him to notice me lol. I don't know im kinda shy too and my voice is really quiet. If i try to compliment somebody they might say "what? Sprak up i can't hear you? What? Does anybody know what she is saying? Lol im sorry what did you say? Oh you like my shoes? Oh thanks..." lol its happened yo me before

• Lol pretty girls usually need to approach the guys, unfortunately. Most guys are afraid to get rejected when they see something beautiful, so they don't even bother trying. Trust me.

• You have Resting BitchFace Syndrome. So do I lol You just need to smile more. You are very pretty, but you look stuck up.

• You have what we like to call at the gym "bitch face" ... the face you put on so no one dares to approach you. I do that when Im working out, because the guys at my gym are too friendly.

Try to relax your face just a little bit, you just give off that "fuck off" vibe.

• Maybe you have a cold stand offish demeanor.
    Do the approaching yourself go get what you want

• I'm not sure why either. I think you are very pretty & like I told you before I love your eyebrows.
    I personally don't think you look angry at all

• You're beautiful love I don't know why you wouldn't get approached them guys must be too nervous to talk to you

• Honestly your really pretty haha! I wouldn't worry too much about it! Maybe you should approach a guy?

• You have low key chronic b*tch face. No offense. I have it to. Embrace it.