Girls, Should I get surgery?

So my last one got taken down because of the picture 😅 guess I didn't think that one out well.. Anyways I'm considering surgery to lengthen my penis I just want to know if woman think it's worth it for me... Or if I should be ok with what I have?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you NEED surgery. If you can do oral & know how to touch a girl thats all that matters. She might want you to use like a dildo on her as a substitute. Would you feel okay with that. I have no doubt you'll be able to please the girl and figure out foreplay. Its only about you and how confident you feel with yourself.
    Truth being me personally would date you with your current size. But I would consider getting maybe more kinky with you and lot more foreplay as a substitute. Ya know? I see nothing wrong with your size. (: its about your confidence in yourself & how you feel.

• (In reply to your last question) lol i tried to reply back but i knew it was gunna be taken down.

• Haha thanks. Maybe sometime. (:

• Hey ☺️ what's up? Can't PM you unless you pm me

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you have to get surgery. There is nothing wrong with your size in my opinion. I think the only thing that really matters is if the guy is confident and proud of what he has. I am sure making love to someone with your size, would be just as pleasurable as it would be otherwise. 😊

• Well how big is it now?

• Well im on a good day 2.5 inch usually sometimes less depends

• Ya I mean I'm pretty easily brought to an orgasm so that I'm not worried about 😅 I realt just want who ever I'm with to be happy and fulfilled

• @nicole_SOA Ya I deffinetly agree that it should e a fun experience not a worrisome one.. I'm just so insecure about it beings that its not everyday you see someone my size 😅

• Message me a picture. Then I can tell you.

• U should be ok with what u have! :) ♡

• Did you see my other post with my picture of my size? 😅

• Ohh haha ok well I'd love to get your opinion.. On what you think.. If you private message me I can show you..

• Lol we'll see