I really hate my smile please help (with pic) ?

I really hate my smile I'm 18 years old and they say its a gummy smile. does braces fix this? or do they have a surgery? I really hate my smile please help (with pic) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try that look? I wish it would catch on with feminazis... Oh well, I can always dream...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e4213ecaa4.jpg

But seriously, there is no problem with your smile. You look beautiful. Yes, we can see your gum but so what? Why is it a problem? I could understand there would be a problem if we could see your spleen when you smile, but your gums? That's where they are supposed to be ! Stop worrying about stupid shit like that...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're smile is beautiful, the things people do to get rid of the "gummy smile" is to shave down some of their gum, which is in fact dangerous and I wouldn't recommend it. Your teeth are absolutely straight, white, and perfect, regardless of having some gum when you smile. Its still a beautiful smile and so are you! Just work your personal flaws, because I don't see it as a flaw at all. But once again if you really do hate it you have the option of getting some gum shaved from above your teeth. Your teeth are really long obviously so there's teeth behind those gums and you'll just have longer teeth and less gum.

What Guys Said 20

• Don't worry about the gummy smile; lots of people have them. Do NOT get any form of surgery for this.

• Stop it. You're beautiful.

• Thank you but I really want to fix it I can't stop thinking about it and I just don't know how

• No one is perfect, but you're damn close. Seriously, leave it alone.

• 0|2
  • It's a pretty smile and you're beautiful. Don't change a thing!

• you look good but yea people are critical out there and the 'gummy' smile will make you drop some points

• Your smile is cute and so is your face? Why you nervous bruh?

• because you know it doesn't look perfect so I don't know how to fix it and it makes me go insecure

• That is where you are wrong because no one is perfect lol and please believe me when i say this Be blessed you have perfect teeth lol

• There's no such thing as perfect. Everyone is different. Your smile compliments the rest of the way you look. Don't be so eager to change yourself for the rest of the world. That costs a lot of women their originality these days

• The only thing that's wrong here is that you hate your smile.

• your smile is beautiful, you really shouldn't worry

• i like you look fun and happy

• Your smile is amazing what are you saying?

• Just don't open your mouth so wide. You look great.

• There your problem right there. THEY. Nothing is wrong with your smile is unique to you. peace

• Little imperfections make a person unique.. that smile makes you unique, so don't fret :D.

• i think if you were really THAT insecure you wouldn't post a pic, ur fishing for compliments and it looks, well fine

• My smile is gummy too and I'm always conscious of it

• Very cute smile and beautiful hair :)

• No, i think you have good teeth.

• Whoever the girl in the photo is, she's gorgeous. Her smile is excellent. Is it gummy? sure. Is the gums showing something increasing her attractivness? no. Is her smile overall increasing her attractiveness? yes.

This girl is in the top 1-2% of all women for attractiveness. If she didn't have a 'gummy smile' other things about her face would also change, and maybe they'd be worse.

• Honestly I don't like people wid big gums and small teeth... but it's just me... others might like u... so personally I don't like yer smile... others might do...

• Wouldn't change a thing

What Girls Said 14

• Omg really? What is wrong here lol? Why you pretty guys are always asking if you are pretty? It's absurd... You don't need braces, your smile is fine!

• It looks fine!

• You're overthinking it. You have a pretty and wide smile. Your also very pretty. Just don't spend any more of your time thinking about this sht.

• Love you have a beautiful smile! Don't let anyone tell you differently. Honestly I don't know why you don't like it. It makes you YOU. Don't ever feel like you is not good enough. You are a beautiful girl and shouldn't be hating anything about yourself. 💗

• seems cute to me..

• maybe keep your upper lip down a bit so it doesn't flash your gums completely?

• It is a little "gummy" since your gums show but dude you are still freaking gorgeous. Your smile is beautiful, you have nice teeth, you rock lipstick, you have awesome hair. Seriously my first thought was damn she's pretty and has an awesome smile!!

• Duuude. You're so gorgeous I couldn't even point out what you were initially mentioning to be your insecurity.

• I honestly think it's a really great smile gums and all

• Really I don't see what's wrong.

• I think it's pretty. but I'm not sure is there is anything they can do to fix it.

• Don't get surgery... you're beautiful and so is your smile, honestly.

• smh its perfecccccccctttttttt

• honestly, I would love to have that smile <3