So How do I look questions?

Why do people post these questions?
I mean you're either gonna get bunch of people telling you you're ugly, or bunch of guys telling you that they wanna bang you?
Is it for attention or do some people want to raise their self esteem up?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are those who genuinely want to know what people think of their looks and there are those that keep asking over and over again!

• This. Its nice to know what strangers think of your looks, and there's always the few who have half naked pictures and ask the same question 5 times.

• @Goran_ I know man, its annoying!

What Guys Said 9

• insecurity issues mainly I think. Some people genuinely are looking for feedback.

• I did once one out of boredom... but I was still kinda curious what people thought even though I knew it wouldn't change much. as a guy I don't attract those typical horny people anyway :P

• I ask it for self esteem up? a girl told me if they don't like this then boys don't give them attention

• There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel better about yourself.

• Confidense booster?

• I have no idea lol maybe both. All I know is that I couldn't do it

• Some people genuinely want to know

• Why do you care so much

• I was just curious to see the results and told me there needs to be change in order to look betterr.

• Can we be friends, I am from Turkey. I want to improve my English.
    Can you throw me a message?

What Girls Said 0