Be brutally honest?

Tell me my flaws. Don't be nice.
Be brutally honest?

I don't want to hear that I look fine. I want you to point out what you think looks bad. Roast me. This is for fun, not to find out if I'm a bottle or nottie. 😑
Hottie not bottle. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• first pic orange shirt you literally look like a guy with fem hair.

2nd pic you look like you haven't slept in 40 years

3rd pic you look age 14

4th pic your lips are very dry, def need to hit that nose and face with

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

now on the real, you look laid back and sweet. of your pics, the last one really brings out your eyes and that is a good lipstick choice for your skin tone. it really brings out your feminine features, especially with the hair color choice. the 2nd one would follow right behind that one, however the other two you look very masculine / borderline underaged. A darker color hair choice for you is a plus in my opinion, avoid the lighter tones, dont hide your hair.

(I feel bad going this hard, but you asked for it)

• No thank you! I just wanted to have some fun. Except you went a little soft on me towards the end. Lol 😋

• haha. its difficult to be a savage to someone I genuinely have no disdain or contempt towards, but I tried :P lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• Flaws: your hair, your piercings, the weird faces you make when taking a selfie

Pros: you'd look really pretty with longer hair that wasn't dyed.

• - you kinda look like a 15 year old boy
    - not a fan of the piercings
    - not a fan of the hair style, but that's just me
    - not a fan of emo looking people in general

• My advice...
    1) Ditch the lip piercing.
    2) Get glasses of another style.
    3) Probably a new hair style.
    4) As for makeup, the last pic didn't look as good as the others. Like you where a different person, tbh. The first shots were very nice, however.

Aside from that, you look great. My fav pic is the first. If you followed my advice, I'm sure you would look gorgeous.
    But aside from the lip piercings,(which I find annoying on anyone), I honestly think you already look very pretty. (With and w/o the glasses)

• Have you ever got a feeling, when you saw someone for first time and it's like instant drool on your face with a jaw drop at their looks.
    That's exactly how I am feeling... 😍🙎😍😚
    First 2 pics are like Wow!.. 💕💕💕💞.
    Might wanna get Lazer alarms in your house, I might come at night to steal you... 👻👻

• Other than the under lip piercings which are ugly and weird looking in general on anyone and the fact that you're kind of skinny, you look fine. lol sorry about the "you look fine" thing, that's just what I'm thinking. You look like in those pictures, you want to be seen as adorable and not sexy on puspose.

-I'm guessing you are a blonde. If it wasn't for that dark hair and those piercings, that bottom photo is the best photo of yourself. Fake glasses enough said.

• You look absolutely fine

• your this hideous creature that popped up from the ground the spawn of satan

ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/.../Teemo_5.jpg

the most horrible thing I've seen

static.lolskill.net/img/skins/1215/teemo_0.jpg

I mean just look at yourself

orig03.deviantart.net/.../...uladrag17-d74ldhf.jpg

YOU ARE TEEMO

i.ytimg.com/vi/YFw38tMP-HQ/maxresdefault.jpg

• Yeah, I there's a big problem with you: You're too cute for your own good.

Now that I'm done making a stupid attempt at being suave. I suppose I'll abide by what you want.

Honestly there's nothing really wrong with you. Though the piercings are a bit weird. Not a real big deal, but that's really all I noticed.

• I prefer natural hair color. Maybe get rid of the piercings under your lips.

• your flaws are those piercings under your lip. You don't need them. You're an attractive lady and would be 10x hotter if you removed them. ;P And go with your natural hair color. It's perfectly fine. Way more sexy then green. And you have a cute hair cut. It suites you. Go natural babe, you can pull it off easily.

• You kinda look like one of those Tumblr people that go 'Rawrrr xD'

No offense, you come off as a Tumblr chick to me; which is cool I don't judge. Loads of my friends use Tumblr :')

• Are those USB ports under your lower lip?

• natural would look way better. get rid of the snake bites, let your natural hair come out, get rid of the hipster glasses, and go to the gym

• I think you look fine the way you are and I like the Yoda sweatshirt a lot

• You don't want me to do that, lol.

Soft-roast: stop making that stupid ass face thinking it makes you look cute when you really just look like a circumcised dick.

• No go hard on me. That's why I started this thread. Why are you all such pussies? 😑

• You are literally what the #HipsterSluts sticker on my car represents.

You're cute though, I'd destroy you for sure.

• I could go without face piercings, but they ain't that bothersome to me.

Aside from that, you are quite cute.

• You look fine. First pic makes you look like lesbian JB though bruh. #noswag

• Not a fan of the piercing, and you'd probably look better with longer hair. Other than that you look fine 👌

• I honestly can't think of anything at all. And no, I'm not just saying that. You're really freakin' cute in my opinion.

• What made you think that two lumps of metal in your lower lip was a good idea?
    You are a very pretty girl and you have no need of such ugly trinkets. Take them out and let them heal over.

• To be honest!

You look like a complete dork!
    and I like that very much lol

I can't have a complaint there!!
    Perhaps you are wearing to many long sleeves lol

• Never wear that shade of orange. Ever. Never ever never not at all never.

You looked better without green hair. Piercings don't look great.

• Lose the piercings. Completely useless. I wouldn't force a weird face, just smile normally.

The last pic is your best, dark hair works for you. You are very cute.

• WTF is the matter with you?

You look great... once you settle on "a look" and get out of that hammy squished duck face thing - you will be fine! lol

• You look sexy in those glasses, maybe grow your hair out longer it doesn't look bad short, just think you would look better with longer hair. Color your hair one color brown or red your last picture you look good I would give it to you.

• Not sure about the piercings i thought they were spots or moles at first, plus pulling silly faces is never a good look.

• Justin Bieber's eccentric little brother.

• Yiu look good especially in the last photo

• I hate mouth shrapnel.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 14

• not listen to these fools telling you to remove the snakebites, they suit you. You look good in the last picture, the only reason I can see for you looking bad in the others is what you're doing with your lips and chin. Just don't do that when you take a photo

• The only flaw I see is the scrunchy shy face thing you make when taking selfies. You're very pretty other than that

• I don't see any flaws. I'm being 100% honest when I say that. What do you see that's bad? I honestly love your hair! And your piercings fit you perfectly. You're beautiful love don't think differently

• I can't see anything. But try smiling more

• Omg you look so much like Justin Bieber in your first pic. You should smile more in your pictures. I'm not really a fan of the emo style either #sorrynotsorry #

• Just smile more, you look fine

• Your posing

• I see nothing wrong with you sweetie.

• You look very cute and pretty. I like your lip rings of course

• The last picture is fine! Just remove those piercings!

• I'm not a fan of those faces you make and I don't condone selfies.

Then again, I am a hater lol.

• hair colour and length, i feel that that length and fringe are not suited for your face, try a centre part and natural colour and get rid of the piercings , and maybe try without such hipster looking glasses

• You look cute, and pretty in the last one. I like your skeletal panda!

• Your expressions.