What would you rate her, is she a 10/10?

What would you rate her, is she a 10/10?

0|0
15|31

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck no. Ad he looking at her instagram. She is really pretty but, only because of plastic surgery smh surgery and make up looking ever girl look like "perfection" her body has obviously had a lot of work done on it. The only way a girl can be a 10 to me is if she's naturally beautiful... like this girl right here is no doubt a 10 www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
    • Excuse my errors my keyboard is fucked up

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• If I was a guy or into girls I would definitely not date her, and she's like a 5 or a 6.
    One, she looks FAKE as fuck. Her boobs are obviously fake, her ass is obviously had some type of work done and looks wayyyy disproportioned compared to the rest of her body, her face looks super stiff like it's had way too much botox or fillers, and every picture has fake lashes and makeup caked on. Even if I didn't care about that, she looks insanely high maintenance and I would want a girl that isn't going to worry if a little speck of dirt gets on her or worry about breaking a nail or something. Her entire worth is based off of modifications that she made to her body, posting pictures of her body and posting pictures of her lavish lifestyle. I would much rather be considered "unattractive" and be valued for my mind and my accomplishments than my body and lifestyle.

0|2
    0|0
  • *sigh* she is perfection.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a no duh she's attractive BUT she looks like a Kardashian/Jenner relative. Those chicks I'm so over they try too hard. She tries too hard. A lot of these photos are edited and so is she. In my opinion more natural look is hottest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close to a 10. Way too fake looking 😖

3|1
    0|0
  • Her body is perfect. And second picture is the best for her face because she looks natural on it. Definitely a 10/10 (though I don't like rating people usually).

1|0
    0|0
  • Rate her? How silly. She's not a car or a burger joint that you ate at and are rating on Yelp. She's more than a 10, but my point is, if you LIKE her, that's all that matters. NOT what anyone else thinks of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • she sure is pretty..

0|0
    0|0
  • Super hot! I prefer her with the natural brown eyes 👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • She's 9.4 and I'm kinda jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

I would give her a big seven though.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe a six or seven. Just not the sort of girl I am attracted to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks pretty. I don't rate by numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her to take off the makeup then i'll see.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2nd pic...

• oh ok she looks pretty then

What Guys Said 30

• how does she look "naturally"?

a 10 is a fucking natural. none of that staged shit.

3|0
    0|0
  • maybe a 7? she IS pretty, but breast/hip/waist ratio in first pic especially? boobs are fake, she's got to be in a girdle, and her butt is... bigger than I like.
    I prefer attractive girls who look... real.

1|1
    0|0
  • 7 out of 10

1|2
    0|0
  • She's hot, but she's not a 10.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks great. Not really my type but still think she looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hotter than any guy rating her less than 9 will ever be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9, she doesn't have the natural look required to hbe a 10

1|1
    0|0
  • Am i homo if I feel like she doesn't do it for me? Something about her is off putting

2|2
    0|0
  • eight/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 ish

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't find her attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • She is to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks good yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, only Jennifer Lawrence is a 10, and I'm not even sure about her anymore. Did you photoshop this? Bitch doesn't even look human.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her face is a 10/10 minus the caterpillars. Her body is like a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it with people asking people to rate random pictures of guys and girls. I don't know how to rate someone. She is attractive. I would rate her highly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or o out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Good lord. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot but not quite a 10. A solid 9

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah yeah yeahshes pretty and got boobs seen that before show me a new trick : )

0|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10 her hips and lips are a little too big

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably an 8 or 9.. Doesn't look like she has nice legs

0|0
    0|0
  • 11/10😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's fine, attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a transgender woman I swear to God I'm gonna deactivate my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere near a 10, but I'd say she's still a good 7/10, just for that second picture really. Rest look horrible.

Not really my type though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn fine...8.5

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot she might be a 10

0|0
    0|0