How to be just like her and also rate 1-10?

she doesn't eat and never gets hungry. she is talented and sooo hot. i am in love with her. i would make love to her. she is so beautiful. is it ok if i use her as my own idol or motivational model? rate her 1-10. he name is hyomin from t-ara by the way

• so sexy
  • hot body
  • perfect
  • ugly af

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some "cough cough" most of the kpop Stars have undergone surgery.. Just saying

What Guys Said 11

• It is easy to put celebrities on a pedestal because you don't know anything other than what their PR person wants you to know. Every celebrity has times when they act like a little snot and nobody would want to be around them. They are all flawed humans.

• has nothing to do with her apperance. the way she moves herself and touches herself she is 100% comfortable with her body and that is what is attractive.

she's actually rather overly skinny and has a butterface, what ups her beauty is her 100% unwavering confidence in her features, which oozes beauty in itself.

• That could just be stage performance.

• @Octavius I was just using her as an example, most women who generally are comfortable entirely with themselves are able to appear more attractive just from that fact (I dont think just women either, guys too).

confidence itself is an attracting aspect

• I know I'm just saying she was putting on a show and it doesn't really reveal if this specific girl is actually confident in herself. A lot of performers appear super confident in themselves and their body but off stage are very timid.

• she is south korean, if i'm not mistaken. certainly looks like k-pop.
    did you know south korea is the plastic surgery capitol of the world?
    these girls, all their beauty? it's fake.
    you want to be like her? drop $50,000 and go under the knife.

as for "doesn't eat" and "never gets hungry," unless she runs on batteries, that's bullshit. eat all you want, just keep in mind that you have to burn the calories you take in.

• She seems pretty average to me, I've seen a million of her.

• She looks the same as every other Asian girl in the world...

She looks good enough to stick my dick down her throat, for sure!!!

• Meh. Above average.

• Something about not eating thats a turn off, i like girls to be healthy with vitamins n minerals

• How could someone go without eating and never get hungry? They can't

• I don't have yellow fewer.

• She's super cute looking, perfect girlfriend for me.

• She's normal

What Girls Said 4

• she's hot af what is wrong with people smh

• wow she's beautiful and sexy... I give her a 9!

• Slutty moves

• i think she's pretty but a lot of kpop stars get surgery and look the same.