Do I look fat (filler)?

And how can I improve? Do I look fat (filler)?

• Fat
  • Fine

Most Helpful Guy

• You look far too slim to even consider yourself as fat. However, looking down at your body rather than in a mirror can make the illusion of you being somewhat fat.

I can see your stomach depth and leg width. Had your leg width matched your stomach size then you can consider yourself as fat. If your arm's width matched the size of your head, then you can consider yourself as fat as well.

You can compare body parts to other body parts to determine this. Sure not all fat people have fat arms or fat legs. Hope this helps you.

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Are you serious? You are NOT fat. how can you even think and question something like that? If you like you can only just tighten your mucles. But that's not even needed.

What Guys Said 18

• I saw you said there are girls that have body shamed you. There are skinnier girls than you obviously, but I think you look like a slim girl. Those girls were most likely just trying to imply they are better or more dominant over you. I wouldn't listen to them. They're just competitive.

• You do not look fat one bit If you wanted you could tone up but do not need to

• Where did you get that thought? You are nowhere near fat. Don't put yourself down.

• No, not fat at all.

• No, you look just right :)

• you look amazing.

• Fine and you don't need to improve anything.

• Not at all

• Looks good to me 👍 :)

• I think you look perfect! And I love your sexy high- waisted shorts.

• You look amazing tbh and you have gorgeous legs.

• You are fine... you are not fat.

• Your not even close to being fat stop it

• Not fat, normal.

• Dear GAG admins,... please do something about those chicks who ask if they r fat 24/7... it becomes tiring..."Am I fat? Am I fat? Am I fat?" 100 times/day...

Honestly? We don't give a SHIT whether u r fat or not... y should it matter to us? We will ever meet u anywhere? No! So it's pointless... those questions become so tiring after some point...

• No deffinitly not fat, I would fuck your brains out right now 3:-)

• You look fine. I'm seein two accounts here? So are you 18-24 or under 18?

• Ummmmnn... you don't. ... beautiful as is

What Girls Said 14

• I do believe that you already know the answer.. So no further comment.

• Thin!

• These kind of questions are starting to piss me off.

• Nice bod

• You're looking like you need some counselling. You're very slim, don't see how you could even consider yourself close to fat

• No not at all.

• You look fine.

• You look fine. You can tone your body if you want to improve.

• You're not up to my standards but fat isn't the right word for you

• Nope, you're not fat at all.

• You are not fat but if you feel self conscious you can always toned up your stomach!

• attention seeker.

• Hah. For the people who said you were fat, YOU ARE BLIND BECAUSE THIS GIRL isn't NEAR FAT. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO EYES. honey, you are not fat at all please don't think it.

• you're fine, stop looking for attention.

• I'm not. I had been body shamed by some girls in high school and I wanted to know what random people thought about it.