How do you feel about black women getting bashed by the media (CONTINUE READING)?

but in reality the race with the highest surgery rate is white women, black women has the lowest surgery rate. white women get their lips and cheek bones, botox, and their bodies done to gain our features, use tons of ageing cream cause they start looking old at a young age and risk getting skin cancer to get rid of the pale skin but black women get bashed when we dont have to go through all the trouble white women go through to look good. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Black women don't get bashed by the media. Quit making yourself a victim.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's see black women known for surgery little kim hmmm and tamar braxton (they were brought up). White women known for surgey hmmmm 90% of hollywood but shhhh keep that a secret. First of all its called self hate... thats what little kim has but not all of us has self hate. Self hate comes from obly promoting one type of beauty worldwide... WHITE. Every time you speak against the oppressor they say you play the victim. You see what doesn't affect the privileged doesn't matter to them. If she is playing the victim so much answer me this gager's would you want to be a black man or woman for a week? Raise ur hand. Most surgical operations performed on women and this is way better the trend started with those culture vulture's jenner's/kardashians Hip's, Ass, full lip's and thigh injection's. Also this tanning shhh and now the I want kinky hair or an afro shit lol. Black people don't go out into the moonlight to lighten up so wtf are people tanning if they love their skin so damn much?* I wonder** All of those thing's are natural to the black and latina genetic code. They're known infamously by this. You see black culture is popular not not the people! Black features are popular, but not on black women. Every time I see the media focusing in on a POC whether they are black, indian, Asian, middle eastern or latino they always portray is as the ugly or unethical one's. When majority of all the bad shit that has ever happened in history as started because of something with NO melanin at all. Also white girl's wear weaves to its called EXSTENTIONS!!! And yup I'm ready to prove my point 24/7 365 on each and everyone of you! I was gone let this post slide until I see how y'all trying to tag team her by herself. Well y'all got the RIGHT ONE NOW. Everybody gets slammed yeah true, but why the focus on us so much? Why because people fear what they can't be or understand.

• U mfs are arrogant and inconsistent! And as far as this ugly/beauty crap goes you have that in everyyyyy race.

• If y'all so bad thoooouuuggh why? why whyyyyy? Are most of u anonymous or ganging up on one person... don't worry I'll wait😊

• Still waiting for someone to answer if they wanna trade places with a black person for a week. It is a life changing experience. I guarantee it lol! Know one wants to of course why? Because they know what's going on out there, yet they are blind on this site.

What Guys Said 10

• How are black women bashed through the media?

• I'm not reading any further. Discrimination exists in many parts of society, but people who think this are completely delusional. Every body gets slammed by the media. That's how it is when you're a celebrity.

• i wasn't talking about celebrities but okay.

• Sorry I guess I didn't fully understand the question

• and sorry about calling you delusional. That's extreme. But I stand by most of what I said

• If you are talking about Lil'Kim then when white girls make the same mistake she did and look as horrible they are bashed just as much. Her face is Micheal Jackson wrong.

• bofl yes she looks a hot ass mess, she was so much prettier before. but you mess the whole point, i wasn't talking about surgery gone wrong. i was asking why do black women get bashed in the media but every other race of women want their features and go to the extreme to get it?

• ugh i want to spank you you're so missing the point.

• Sorry i am the spanker in my relationships :) You are saying black women are bashed for something white women do a lot more of and they are not bashed. I am saying i have never ever noticed anything like that.

• Jews own the media. Jews own Hollywood. Jews have their hands in the pharmaceutical companies. Most people can't afford their surgery and take out finance, who owns the banks that finance them? The Jews.

Put the puzzle together.

• Sounds like a racist rant to me but w/e

• Who cares. Why does it even matter.

• Examples please

• Why is it when a white person gets plastic surgery or a tan they are automatically considered to be trying to be black

• No race has certain "features" you're stereotyping.

• I saw a young blonde chick at the mall the other day with an arse to die for. She was very young too, like 16. So that definitely wasn't a surgery job. Everything else about her was perfect too

• thats fine. but white women usually dont have nice bodies so try again but maybe it was nice to you because maybe your white and white guys like bones so you might of thought it was sexy... do your own research out of every race (i can't make this up) white women are the highest for surgery so if any white women have a feature that they dont usually have, yes its surgery.

What Girls Said 5

• Ridiculous question. Where is this bashing happening? Also white women don't seek out being black. Someone choosing to have surgery doesn't mean they're trying to be black. And just stop already with the white women don't look good. White women are gorgeous. Black women are gorgeous. Asian women are gorgeous. Arabic women are gorgeous and so on.

Also honestly... if I were going to try to look like any group of people, I would be trying to look Romanian because they are at the top of the women looks scale in my opinion.

• im sorry but where did i say white women trying to be black? i said purchasing "black features" not "trying to be black". and Romanians have the same features as white women so yes they are considered white and also purchase bigger lips, higher cheek bones, botox and better bodies. and where did i say white women doesn't look good?

• i dont have to pretend because if i have something to say i will say exactly what i mean. still no where in my post that i said they weren't attractive, its attractive people in every race. you miss the point because you're white so you think im bashing you but im not, who are you for me to have to pretend for? bye

• Lol. still got nothing to back up this ridiculous post with? You're missing the point. Back up your post. Bye✌

• Why is everyone trying to play the victim card its sickening. Where is an example of black women getting bashed?

• Victim mentality and arrogance in one place? Lol seriously girl, you need to just stop seeing people (and yourself) as simply a color. Fuck race.
    And no, I haven't Seen black women badhed in the media. Back to your victim mentality.

• Amen to this ! Laughing at the girl who said black girls get weave to get white girl hair 😂 Ha our weave looks better then your hair. We don't want y'all thin ass hair. I would take the length and that's it. Black girls wear weave to switch it up. Also we can't dye our hair as much and, to give it a break. Exactly tho they trying to be all tan and so many of them are getting plastic surgery to have booties like us now it's ridiculous. Let's not forget about the Kylie Jenner lip thing. Who naturally has those features? Black women smdh
    Black is beauty. There just hating which is why they try to make us feel bad. Well news flash you can stop now because it never has and never will work for me. I love the skin I am! So do guys of every race. I love my black men tho which is why im dating one😛😘

• Black women get nose surgery to have white noses, and bleach their skin so its lighter too. They also get booty injections to have a bigger butts and they get weaves so they have white girl hair. So I don't know why you say just white people do things, so do blacks.

• okay dumb woman lets make on thing clear, black women when they wear extensions wears Brazilian hair. they dont have white hair on the market whatever that mean because white hair is full of lice and is way to thin to even be styled since we like our hair different, there no white hair any where on the market plus white women hair dont even grow as long as Brazilians which Brazilians are still a partt of black culture. second if black women bleach depends on the shade they were before they still end up being brown or a lighter brown which is still considered black because black comes in every different shades unlike white people who just comes in white, there's no way a black women can bleached and turned white, you make no sense. if we bleach we are still in out race category light brown. and black women are the lowest rate for surgery OUT OF EVERY RACE, get over it. white women wears weave because without it they look like cancer patients, we wear it because we are diverse. thanks

• white people dont like their pale ass skin thats why they tan so they can go brown. without tanning their natural color is pale so how does beyonce look white when she's black? she's the color she's suppose to be, a light skin black girl so whiyte people tan to look like beyonce since its her race and culture. you're stupid hah

• bofl now i know that you're really hurt, everyone knows black dont crack (: white women on the other hand looks 90 at 25... hater! black women never get old haha