Do you think there's been any difference?

I personally can't really notice much of a difference but wanted to know your opinions, please don't be harsh. I'm just trying to get into shape

This is 3 weeks of my routine!! I'm excited to see how I look in 6 weeks time.. Might post another update to see the transformation 👍🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• Defs can tell a difference! Your stomach is more toned in the second photo, and you can see how that bit in your back has gotten smaller. May I ask what you've been doing? And how long it's been? You look really good either way btw? :)

• Ahh yay!! Thanks so much, I've been doing a workout plan from Kayla Itsines which is basically cardio and steady state training every week and just watching what I eat! It's been three weeks ☺️

• Only 3 weeks? Wow that is some serious results! Ur gettin it done! Good job keep it up!

• @DeadShot619 yeah just three weeks!! Thanks man 😊 Even more inspired to keep at it!

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely a noticeable change. Ur legs r clearly thinner and ur midsection is quite a bit now toned. Ur doin good! Keep up the hard work!

• Yes... I think there's a noticeable difference. Smaller thighs, firmer ass, and a little more core definition. Good job!

• Thank you! It's working!

• It most certainly is... don't stop until you are where you want to be. It's so much easier when you have the momentum going. When you stop, it's super hard to get going again. You got this!

• Definitely a difference. You slimmed down a little. Stomach is more flat and upper legs not as big. If that's what you are aiming for them you are doing good.

• That's exactly what I want! Great to hear this :) thanks so much

• Yeah you do look more in shape, not trying to be a dick but, your butt also looks smaller (not in a bad way)

• I know I think it's shrunk :( but most of it was probably fat that's why

• Haha thanks 😭😂 it's not terrible I guess

• I bet ;) haha XD

• The picture to the right you look more slim and tone. I can see the progress you are making.

• Your legs have gotten thinner, that's a good thing.

• Both look good to me. Stomach seems more toned in the second one.

What Girls Said 4

• There is a good difference. Your stomach is flatter, your butt isn't as big but still has good shape. The 'spare tyre' on your back is shrinking. Keep going, you're doing well.

• Thanks so much! I never thought I'd hear someone tell me my stomach was getting flatter 😱 Thanks for the motivation ❤️

• Once you hit the 10 kilogram mark people will definitely once a difference and comment on it. You're welcome. I'm losing weight myself. 6 kilograms weight difference since November.

• It looks like your thighs have thinned down quite a bit and even ur upper body looks more thinned.
    Good job 👍🏻

• Your thighs and stomach are getting slimmer. Keep on doing what you're doing! 👍

• Yes you've lost