Will you rate my face?

Can you tell me what you think of my face. I have always hated how I look, and Im very insecure, but I wanna know what you see? I want you to be honest

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dwq8vb&s=9#.VqoxQce0TR0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I can't view it but sweetie why do you need numbers and ratings to gain security?

Seriously realize how beautiful you are; know that you as a woman is strong and lovely!

You don't need some random ass person to tell you a number to determine your worth.

You know your worth.

You are amazing!

• I don't know. I hate myself so much, that I can't see beauty in myself anymore, so I wanna know what other people see..

But thank you <3

• Girl; please go stand in front of the mirror and look at how lovely you are.

Look at each of your features and see how beautifully they were made.

Watch videos on confidence on YouTube.

Wear clothes that make you feel good and be around people who are happy and positive and make you remember why you are so great.

• I can't.. I can maybe try to love myself for a day or so, but then something ruins it and I suddenly hate myself again. I've tried.. But I just get disgusted by myself

What Guys Said 24

• chillin d00d

• Very attractive, like a movie star quality about it. It's kind of hard to believe that random people on the internet look like this, and sometimes I wonder if they're just posting pictures of the best-looking people they know.

• Have you ever got a feeling, when you saw someone for first time and it's like instant drool on your face with a jaw drop at their looks.
    That's exactly how I am feeling... 😍🙎😍😚
    You look great perfect face with a beauty spot..

• Wow thanks!

I have always hated my so called 'beauty spot'

• You are right most people quote 'Ugly spot' as 'beauty spot'. Trying not to offend people with spots but, on your face it looks Bow! CHICKA! Bow! Wow! Really tempting.. And sexy.
      Don't hate it, in your case it's really a beauty spot!.. And I am not quoting anything..

Here I am like.. where are fairies like you hiding, I might wanna make an app to get fairies like you registered... So when I die I can sneak into gods office and find the 'land' of fairies/you..

• Really.. I wonder if you're the only one who thinks that :P

Haha but thank you so much<3

• You're a attractive young lady

boys your age just fall in love and you'll probably break some hearts

• :o 8,5
    Enjoy the score, usually it's 8 but those eyes though

• You're very attractive!

• really cute. LIKE a girl next door sort of cuteness

• 9/10 would smash

• very pretty, I like it :)

• I think you are pretty with a nice natural smile

• You have no reason to be insecure, you're very pretty

• You're definitely a cutie.

• I really liked it : )
    Seems very friendly. You parents did a good job.

No hurries. Be happy.

• Fantastic. The smile really helps too.

• What's there to hate? You're spot on beautiful 😉

• WOW!!! You are a VERY pretty girl. 20/10

• 9/10 you are pretty :)

• dam cute lovely

• You look fine :)

• No you are a very beautiful girl.

• If your not taken where can I find the online boyfriend application?

• boyish.

• Today yeah :) I can be really girly, with my long hair down, dress and makeup on. But there's also these days, where I just wear baggy shirts, hair up and no makeup

• Your pretty but look tomboyish

• Is that a bad thing :)

• No it can attractive at times depending on how you play it off, you are very attractive so you have nothing to worry about

• 6.

Your hair looks okay and your face is fine, but your hairstyle doesnt' complement your face.

You look like you have a pretty thin build as well?

• Thanks. My hair actually goes down to my butt, but its really irritating to take care of :b

Im not too thin, not too thick either

What Girls Said 4