Is there a way to get someone's opinion on how I look without seeming desperate?

I know it is desperate, but can I ask someone to be honest without seeming it? I honestly can't tell if I'm attractive or not, and it's really stressing me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• just post it anonymous here and make sure there is no identifying stuff on the picture. ideally you use a link you can remove later

alternatively just ask some trustworthy people on here via PM. ideally girls... they are sometimes more harsh, but also less horny lol.

but either way... there is nothing wrong with asking, you don't look desperate. it also depends on the type of pic...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody can label you as desperate because you simply ask for their opinion on how you look. If they have unnecessary qualms then fuck em they jealous as fuck cuz they own face fucked up

What Guys Said 6

• Ask one of your closest friends who you trust and you know is honest. They won't tell you things you want to hear but rather the honest honest truth. Or you could do what most people do on here and ask another question with a photo. Plus dont doubt yourself.

• Post anon on here? Or look over other posts and see guys that seem honest and not thirsty, ask them if you can PM a pic.

• That's what anonymous is for

• Pick someone you trust. You can message me too I'm quite honest.

• Send me a picture I'm honest and straight to the point however you may not like what I have to say

• Yeah just ask, no one knows you're desperate unless you insinuate it... just ask "how do i look?"

What Girls Said 1

• There will always be someone who finds it desperate no matter what you do. My suggestion is to go ahead and ask someone because you want a second opinion/to see what others think (and not care if others think it comes across as desperate).