Is my bikini body unnatractive?

Is my bikini body unnatractive?

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unattractive ya sorry

• Thanks for the honesty

• @Matt2k I was not implying anything about you in my comment too ps

• Yeah, no worries.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good.

What Guys Said 55

• The body is fine. The suit doesn't really fit properly, and so it doesn't look that great, but that's simply a matter of choosing a suit that fits your body shape properly and puts it in its best light. Even supermodels can't wear every bathing suit - what looks good on one girl won't look good on the next, and vice versa - even if both are supermodels.

• Nope.

• You're looking great in a bikini. Nice.

• Average. It is not ugly by any means, but it is also not super amazing. I wouldn't feel insecure about it.

• you have a nice body. but maybe do some squatting to get some shape into that ass... then it will be even better :D

• You are not a body of bricks, broken by the weight of their irregularities.
    You are not a body of mirrors, broken by the weight of their fragilities.
    You are a body of humans, broken only by oneself, not by the weight of their indemnities.

• It's very attractive

• It looks ok, not my taste though. I prefer green or orange bikinies, or something that cries out steampunk addict.

• Looks nice.

• It's just like most other bodies, you're alright.

• It's average, nothing special

• Looks good to me..

• Lovely! Such a delight to my eyes!

• Yeah, I'd say so.

• I appreciate the honesty

• Welcome. Try out a rigorous strength program.

• Stronglifts 5x5. Look it up. Please don't be offended by my opinion; instead, use it as an opportunity to improve.

• I'd do anything with a pulse, confidence is key, ya look alright i wouldn't call you a model but i can definitely say I've seen (done) worse

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

• I like.

• Not too bad but u will need to exercise more and tone that body up! I suggest tightning of ur mid section through various intensive abdominal work outs and toning your button so it's not so saggy and flat and eat healthy but the great news is that u don't have as much work to do as some people. Good luck

• Your bikini body is simply stunning. You have fabulous legs and a great figure to with them. A slightly bigger bikini would be a good idea as the bottoms are a little too tight in the fit. They don't leave anything to the imagination from the back or front if you see what I mean?

• Looks good to me

• It's just average. Not terrible, not special. Somewhere in the middle.

• Well if you want great, it takes a lot of work. Those girls work hard to get tight with lots of muscles

You look average

• I dont like the bikini but your body is fine actually its more than fine

• Very attractive. So Much so I'd love to talk to you lol. You should pm me

• Looks OK to me

• Just do some squats. Other than that, you're fine.

• Looks fine to me. Need a better bikini though

• Nope definitely worth a double tap

• It's fine, but the style of suit doesn't suit you.

• yeah its fine and stuff

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 15

• Girl, noo, its fine!!
    Your body shape is REALLY good, meaning you have really good potential. You're healthy too. You just need to tone up a bit, and since your body shape and proportions are great, one you do that you're going to let GREAT, seriously. But no one has a good bikini body without trying, its normal, just put some work into getting more fit and healthy. So your body is already good as it is, but if you want i tot be really good, I definitely suggest a diet of protein and complex carbohydrates and lots of water, that and most importantly- exercise. Just ask a fitness coach or trainer.

• I don't see why it would be unattractive...

• Your bod is hot. ;)

• You have a lovely figure :)

• at least you don't look like a huge jelly turd

• No it's fine/average. I'm just personally not a fan of that bathing suit, I don't think the bottom comes up enough like it should be right under your hips and stomach.

• nah.. looks good..

• Nope its fine

• Hey you look very attractive, if you're worried so much then why don't you try waist trainer? It'll get your shape right... ☺.. you have a nice body and I'm chubby 😧 I need to workout 😢

• Looks very nice.

• No, not unattractive.

• Average.

• You have a great body, don't feel insecure, you look great and I love your bathing suit!

• The first pic made it see it was cute attractive then how it actually looks from the back doesn't look that good. You still look good but I just have to say you have a okay figure but damn if you worked out your body would be A1 honest opinion. Do some squats :)

• Be confident.