Is this a good physique?

First I don't want to sound that I'm looking for compliments or so!!
I used to be a skinny guy 2 years ago. I started working out and eating.
I'm currently 19 years old and I would like to know if this is the "ideal" physique woman like on a men, or if they like more skinny / muscular than this?

Is this a good physique?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look nice, maybe more pec training so they look proportionate with your arms.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just wish for once just once one of these would be a guy with like a pigeon chest, scrawny as fuck everywhere else, except his beer belly.

Not some buff as fuck guy. Girls post fat pics, wheres the average guys posting pics? Make us nerds feel better about our body lolz.

Girls got that support structure, I need my nerd solidarity.

• Hey mate, it's never late to start a new life! I used to be a skinny nerd. Until I got that "click" and started working out. No gym by the way, home training and streets (so don't make excuses to start up!!)

• I've started working out recently and it's been going ok. I get lazy moments though, not gonna lie. Today is like that. I had no motivation before but now it's like negative motivation haha. Also train at home, got a weight set and bike. Not nearly as buff as you though. Hopefully I'll get there.

Keep up what you're doing. In my opinion it's similar to how I'd want to look if I could choose but I wouldn't want to be any bigger than just well defined otherwise I think it can start to look a bit freakish. Good advert for home training though, well done man ;)

• You don't need much motivation. It could be really easy. If you are not gonna work out, just do 30 push ups a day. If you cannot do it at one time split them up 10 each. Like 10-15 when you wake up, then 10-15 after a small while. each week increase the number by 10. So first week 30 a day, then next week 40 a day, then the one after 50 a day... etc. It's soo easy, doesn't take any effort, and will make u in very good shape especially in the long term. (Also, you don't have to stick to those numbers, if there were days u felt like u want to do more then by all means do it). One of the best workouts i ever got was from pushups, they strengthen your arms, chest, abs, back, core.. etc. The best pushup exercise is when you keep doing PUSHUPs (the right form) until failure. And by failure i mean until you can no longer do 1 more pushup no matter HOW much you tried to push your body. My record was 50 (with a bag carrying several heavy books), looking forward to hear yours soon :)

What Girls Said 9

• That is perfect. I definitely DO NOT like overly muscular men. Every women has her own tastes though. I think you'll do just fine.

• Hmmmm Definently decent. ;)

• I don't even know what an my "ideal" is, but you look good! keep it up :)

• Yes, though you may want to work on pecs a bit. Push ups and bench presses and the like

• Far too skinny for me. I like a guy with a lot more muscle.

• Honestly if the guy in the pic is ur boyfriend, either he sure as hell doesn't have muscle or he must have a peanut head over a huge body, this guy is ripped enough 13-14" arms for sure unflexed will be best at 16

• @microcephalicguy oh he's got muscle and a lot of it.

• He must have lean muscle like the guy in this pic, his face seems smaller than yours so his overall body structure couldn't be too big else it would look weird as fuck

• You look like a stud, I love the veins popping out
    Very nice washboard

• Looks good to me

• Ideal body for sure!

• You look good, lean and toned.

What Guys Said 6

• Gotta work on your chest bro, it's so weak compared to the rest of your body and makes your body look a bit wrong/weird. Trust me, work on it and ur body will get 10 times sexier. u'l see what i mean.

• It feels hard to get that part pumped out haha. But I will keep on training, thank you for the advice!!

• it's not that hard, just do push ups that focus more weight on your chest. I think that would be wide hand pushups where your hands are placed farther apart than usual.

• Pretty good ya, average

• Don't take this the wrong way, but did you post this just to show off your body. I think you know you have an above average physique.
    Maybe you don't know that. Maybe you lack confidence. I don't know. Anyways, your body is fine, just read some of the comments girls left you.

• I think this is good enough.

• better than mine, but may as well keep working on it man

• You need more fat in you to get more gains. Your really lean mate!