Do you think my hair would look good with this color?

do you think my hair would look good with this color?

do you think this color would look good on me? I had red hair but got tired of it and I don't like the natural color of my hair so tell me if you have any suggestion of color

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about you, but i honestly love brunette hair. My personal opinion would be to keep your hair like it is, or even try a darker color like dark black and see how it looks.

Blonde and dirty blonde is so boring now cause everyone has it :p. Plus, i never thought a naturally born brunette can rock a blonde hair. But you could try i guess just to see how it turns out

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really hard to tell because your hair usually has to match your face etc.

What Guys Said 8

• I think it would be really cool to change your hair color to that. Afterall, you are bored of your color now so why not change it? 😂

• Looks good both ways

• I think your hair is fine as it is, doesn't need changing.

• Don't do that. Your hair looks perfect the way it is right nos.

• Yea I think so

• I think its better

• Don't colour! Be natural and be proud!

• What is wrong with the color in the pic blacked out? Assuming that is you.

What Girls Said 1

• I really like your natural hair. You could try making it a little darker maybe, but I personally don't like light colored hair.