Where can I find such men?

i want a white/italianman, gentleman, good man, manly man, handy man, respectful man,
loyal man, loving man, godly man, protective man, strong man, courageous man, maybe a little bit of a country man ALL THAT IN ONE. Ayyyyyyyyyy with a nice athletic body and hard working hands... now that is perfection. In what state can i find such guy?

where can i find such men??

Most Helpful Guy

• You remind me of me when I was a bit younger, my ideal women for me was-and maybe it still is- the gym, Pilates body lady that I saw once on a tv show, I was so determine to find that type of so called gym queen, but nothing. The ladies I always ended up chatting up did not fit that type of woman but I talk to other ladies that were attractive but not nessesary the hit gym chick, now at church I'm talking to this lovely girl that doesn't fit the gym type but t she's lovely. You'll find many guys that maybe won't be as the guy you describe that is your ideal but they'll not be all that bad. I don't now you might find that guy you describe? But give others a chance

What Guys Said 22

• Oooohh ooo oooohh I know! I know!!! In ur dreams!!! That's the only place where u'll find ur perfect man! Cuz baby, in real life nobody is perfect

• In your dreams woman

• You don't think that's asking for too much? You really don't think that's too specific?

Well, good luck with that

• You can find them in Springfield, Missouri. On the corner of Main St and Corn Ave next to Finger Lickin Chicken N Waffles.

• Go to italy? But in all seriousness you can't , simply put there is no such a man , if he is protective, has a strong body is good looking and tough chances are he is a criminal and even if he's not he's not gonna be that succesfull in life... and if you fine a gentleman whos good looking, loyal, respectful, and tough he probably won't have all those muscles and he may not be willing to get into all sorts of problems for you since he will probably have a good job

• See if you'll remove white/Italian then you can find all those qualities in many guys 😂 LOL

• Specifically white/italian? I'd say Cali would be a good place.

• he doesn't have to be specifically italian lol... just any country man is ok

• Yeah like I said Cali has a nice variety of good looking dudes. Tall order to fill though : O

• Im all of those things but I dont look like these men. You are absolutely gorgeous by the way. Whoever he is, he is very lucky.

• What you have to ask yourself is in which state dis guy wanna find you. Our preferences are a dream that might not be fully fulfilled so I want a woman with nice proportions and huge boobs and ass but I have no problem settling for less

• browse tinder

• hahaha $15 bucks says guy 2 is gay lol

PR women are hot, just come to the States, we'd love to date you

• at gym ;P

• What negative qualities in a guy are u willing to tolerate?

• You do realize this isn't a "hard working farm body" This is a sculpted gym body, and one that is not maintained year round

• Even u find them, do u really think they would be interested with u? Seriously?

• you're calling me ugly? a respectful man would love a respectful woman so maybe i know handsome men who settled for females less attractive than them...

• At your local gym.

• well i can be like that if girls are looking for such guys. i want a girl like me and love me

• Meeeeee ;P

• They don't exist. And those guys are not handymen they're models posing for photo shoots. So yeah what you just asked for really doesn't exist and if they did they probably get Victoria Secret girlfriends.

• I don't think they'd keep VS girlfriends tho cuz they most likely be stuck up b****** lol

• omg it doesn't have to be specifically like those pics... they were just small examples

• After you take a lot of drugs, he'll be in your bed with you.

• you're calling me ugly? and sorry i don't want a man for bed i want a man like that to marry

• I'm not. I'm just saying you have very high standards, that's all.

• doesn't look italien looks swed go to italy or jersey shore or someplace

• get real love and very sexist towards men, you need to grow up and stop being so shallow. You sum up everything that is wrong with women these days.

• Hey, you can't critique women. You must be a bitter loser virgin or something. Real men have huge cocks and big muscles, and use their hands on latches, not keyboards.

• Yes you fucking are, women do really ask for it, here is hoping there is another Elliot Rodger espeically towards those men making remarks about lifting, they should be killled.

• im not shallow... i once fell inlove with a guy a lot of people thought was hideous cause i though that he'd be faithful but i was wrong so...

What Girls Said 4

• Italian, respectful and hard working? Bahahahah good luck!

• Excuse me? I am the description she was describing almost exactly.. I take what you said as an insult! She's an attractive girl, I get the feeling she will find what she's looking for, no need to be disrespectful to the Italian heritage

• Ok, well if it's going to be that way... and no apology at all... I'll just throw in my two cents and sat it's probably because you can't keep an Italian man happy.

• @Mybeachlife88 you're right, I can't. They don't like how I don't take their bull shit.

• In your dream

• porn hub

• A romance/erotic novel?