What do you think of this body type?

What do you think of this body type?

I think they are absolutely gorgeous, and am working towards this figure (if anyones got any advice it's welcome), or at least as close as possible, because genetics obviously plays a big role... Just curious about the general publics opinion.. hot, or not? Perfect, or what could be improved in your opinion?

If anyone wants to know, these girls were in Drake's Hotline Bling video, so clearly he's got a type lol.
I doubt that they've had much surgery, but I'm sure they work out very meticulously to keep this figure, and as @sakurachii said, probably using waist trainers (new corsets)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks a bit unnatural for mine

• It takes hard work to look like that. they basically work their tummy and leave their booty alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like slimmer bodies.
    Mate wearing a waist trainner (corset) would work while going on a weight gain diet, there are also supplements to take to gain weight on the breasts or butt but I don't know if it works.

What Guys Said 15

• Well that looks a bit extreme. I do like a very curvy figure, but not quite that much. That looks out of proportion to me. But if that's what u want then go for it! As long as u don't compromise ur health!

• not mah thang

• 1|0
    • all these guys are fucking lying talking about ohh hips are too wide
      man they would try to fuck the shit out of her

• I think it looks great! In a womans 20's. Sadly they only stay in their 20's for 10 years.

• Not attractive

• Looks amazing! Very attractive!

• I'm really not a fan of this ultra wide hips thing.

• way too much

• I don't find it attractive.

• I think she's hot.
    What is her information, I'd like to say 'hi.'

• haha massive curves

• hahah what is tihs :D

• The first one is a but terrifying bc it seems unnatural.

• The shift or change in how wide and then narrow the body is I think is too extreme.

• Yeah that's pretty curvy and sensual.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally it's to for me and I literally don't think my body is even capable of getting to that. I prefer smaller hips for myself at least, and that's what I got so I guess its a win win lol.

• They look gross.

• Think you could expand on that?

• It's very unnatural looking. I'm 100% positive they've gotten injections for their thighs and butts to look that massive. Plastic surgery on the body looks just as unreal and unattractive and plastic surgery on the face.

• like what @SakuraChii said corsets would make the waist trim and give you that define waist look. Just to add tho that you could do squats and other lower body excercise that could help build your lower half.

• I don't like it

• No, I dont